for The Telling

10/29/2012 c1 10Rejhan
Awe, poor Brian. Did you see the little video that was posted with the unaired scenes that the writer had for the end of the episode? So sad :(
9/30/2012 c1 BlueEyedBrigadier
I think this hurts even worse than the episode itself, since this shows something the series has never really explored: the consequences of a Companion leaving the Doctor when they were not visiting their native time period re: their family. Brian Williams and Amy's parents (even if they were only shown once) have to now cope with the knowledge that their children are gone and Brian gets the bigger whammy (since I'm pretty sure the senior Ponds were never let in on the secret after the Universe was recreated) of knowing his son probably died years before Brian himself was born!

Still, you crafted both men's actions and attitudes so well! The pain and joy is palpable here...and it works! Fantastic job!
9/30/2012 c1 silencewillautumn
This made me cry. Not like I haven't been off and on crying since 6 pm, but still.
9/30/2012 c1 71Atarah Derekh
This is the missing scene that needs to happen. We need to see Brian's reaction. This is beautiful.

Further implications: Amy and Rory lived in New York long enough to see the Twin Towers go up, but not long enough to see them come down. Still, how hard must that have been to keep that secret?
9/29/2012 c1 Rolex
The episode was heartbreaking, and this story was heartbreaking as well! You did a perfectly good job on writing how the Doctor could have told Brian about his son ans daughter-in-law. Hopefully they show a similar scene in Doctor Who when it returns. Again, good job.
9/29/2012 c1 Guest
Thats fantasic. I'm in tears all over again! R.I.P Amy and Rory!
9/29/2012 c1 32enchantedsleeper
Awwwww, that's so sad. But I laughed at this line: "The Doctor usually looked like a madman, now he just looked like a sad man." XD Nice rhyme.