for You're the Hero Of Light, Charlie Brown

11/17/2021 c1 Missael
Coolest fight ever hi rerun and little pigtailed girl
9/10/2021 c10 1SkyHopper95
I have the perfect crossover idea for this story,

*heya, you've been pretty busy, huh?

Undertale crossover, can't wait to see Joe Agate fighting Sans.
7/24/2020 c10 SkyHopper95
Anyone thinking about continuing this fanfic?
12/31/2019 c7 FictionFan
Each minor Peanut character joining the Dark Witch is basically a counterpart/rival to the main cast. Smart idea. Just one question. If Melody-Melody is Violet's counterpart, who is Tapioca aimed against?
5/31/2019 c6 James John
When are you going to do chapter 11? i love this story, so i would be quite delighted if you were so kind as to continue this masterpiece.
12/4/2018 c10 Lucy Van Pelt
Blockheads? Where I'm going, I don't need blockheads.
10/30/2018 c7 Guest
"AND FOR THE LAST F###IN TIME. THEY. HATE. YOU!"

"You hate me...because you're jealous of me."

Joe Agate in this story the kind of horrible person Charlie could've become everything wrong with Crazy Rob's stories. (Sorry, Crazy Rob.)
7/24/2018 c10 Woody
Will Lucy musters up the courage to go and help her friends and Snoopy by sacrifices herself by Joe Agate, Thibault and the dreaded Dark Witch!
5/16/2018 c3 Guest
Imagine if Sally had been in the park. What would Franklin have told HER? How would she react to Linus' feelings for Heather and Mary Jo?
3/9/2017 c1 Lucy Van Pelt
I heard someone told me that Fifi's role was originally intended for me in Snoopy's love story, can't you give me an ever bigger role for me to do.
8/30/2016 c10 Guest
Hey Tiger lover 16, I think there's so many things you can do with it for a follow up this time it's Lucy Van Pelt's turn to be the main character it will changed her from bad to good, Snoopy will paired up with Lucy and together become the best of buddies, they will encounter all of the Peanuts gang and the old school animated characters from the past everybody from Felix the Cat with his magic bag of tricks to Scrappy Doo with his adorable mystery solving.
7/23/2016 c10 2SuperSonicBros123
when will you update the next chapter? out of all the Peanuts fics i saw, this one is really epic.
1/31/2016 c10 largomolo
Will the sonic world be next or are Charlie Brown and the gang going to a different world?
1/30/2016 c9 largomolo
You're doing fine. I liked the Link cameo. I am curious if that world will be revisited, but with the current pace of the story I believe there will be no need to add other worlds. Hope this updates soon.
1/27/2016 c6 largomolo
Although questionably immoral I agree with joe that a potentionally child eating tree should be a concern in which there are no adult supervision.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »