FanFiction.Net
for Resident DEvil

11/18/2022 c4 Ltbutterfly287
Honestly you should have just left why they are being transported to different worlds alone.
3/25/2019 c26 Mangoose
Hope you reboot this someday but with them staying in the RE-verse instead. Still, faved!
3/24/2019 c11 Mangoose
I know that you're busy with the Harry Potter/DMC cross. But this is just too good! Just got down from the Resident Evil 2 Hype and I can't stop imagining how awesome it would be too have a RE/DMC focused story. As in one where the gang stays in the RE-verse and throws canon into disarray.
3/24/2019 c9 Mangoose
So there was nothing strange about a man carving a hole through a wall with a sword of all things?
3/24/2019 c1 Mangoose
Just from the prologue alone, you got characterization down to a T. Ever thought of making a fanfic where you cross Resident Evil with something else? Like Ichigo in RE?
6/18/2018 c15 SereneCrosstamer
I'm rereading this and when I thought of this I just couldn't.
Rebecca bursts in: CHRIS! IS THAT A WEED?
UH NO THIS IS
IM CALLING THE POLICE
Wesker: You called?
6/17/2018 c26 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and the ending.
6/17/2018 c25 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and Im sorry that I haven't reviewd all chapters.
6/17/2018 c24 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and Wesker In this story
6/17/2018 c23 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and the omake.
6/17/2018 c21 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and I feel sorry for Lisa
6/17/2018 c1 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and I think that this story seems Interestning.
12/9/2017 c9 2ArchangleMV
I haven't played the games so I can't be sure but is it antivenin, because it seems as though it should be Antivenom you know for venom and all that jazz.
8/25/2017 c11 Ultimolu
This story is so addicting. Jill needs to kiss Dante already or he needs to do it. The chemistry between them just screams 'couple material'.
7/27/2017 c9 HaigiJin
and to think none of them would choose to break down the whole house as Plan A. Took him long enough.
139 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »