for Cravings

2/23/2013 c3 ilovetvalot
This was absolutely amazing!
1/16/2013 c3 3SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER
Very hot ans steamy. Loved this great read! ;-)
11/18/2012 c3 32lily moonlight
It's good that you didn't chicken out and you wrote the sex scene really well! It wasn't artificially drawn out, it happened in a rush, which seemed exactly right. A rush, but it wasn't rushed. If that makes sense. It just had that sense of urgency that you had in the previous chapters. I also grinned at the bit about the kitchen table, that was really sweet and funny, but also sexy :) And of course the bit about the clothes being left in the kitchen XD It's interesting that you had a lot of words associated with food here, such as sweet and delicious, as well as the actual food words.
11/10/2012 c3 21SciFiRN
I liked this little story. I thought it was cute and the set up with Jeanette was excellent. The sex was good, but maybe a bit rushed I might agree with you on that, but it wasn't bad. I might just be a bit biased on the slow build to a scene, especially a first time between characters.

I also enjoyed the humorous elements and I'm all for safer sex, it's in every story I write. I guess I just figure that if Nico initiated the encounter, being the prepared man of action he is, he would have brought along his own protection. Overall, that's a minor complaint and I'd rather see the safe sex, than no condom so however you get it into the story is cool with me.

Keep writing :D
11/4/2012 c3 1almostfamou5
Woohoo, love it!
11/3/2012 c3 artzannie25
I almost want to grumble over the safe sex. But I guess I am a bad example. But I am in a commited relationship with one man(and have been for years) and have an IUD. But I know next year I will be going back to condoms and a dif form of birth control and I will be frustrated again. I don't like condoms. Nothing like the feeling of the man you love cumming in you. It's overwhelmingly erotic.
But I can honestly say my nearly 18 year old niece is getting condoms for her birthday :P I gave her my advice. Don't have sex without protection AND BIRTHCONTROL. lol no little grand-niece or nephews for me so soon please. Let me have my own family first.
11/3/2012 c3 Guest
Hopefully only the end to your chapter three! Dessert is always the best part of the meal. We need your dessert chapter. If not, we always have our imagination. Great chapter always happy to see a new chapter after a break in posting, just another excuse to re-read the entire story!
11/3/2012 c3 Lisa1972
This was a good chapter! I liked that you added in that he thought of a condom, most fic's don't & I do appreciate those for the younger generation (40 here!) to know they aren't a bad thing.

I hope to see more of your work!

Lisa
10/22/2012 c2 artzannie25
I, still rereading this I'm beggin foe more here. Its a tease when u stop before they cum seriously that's a tease! Give me more!
10/5/2012 c2 32lily moonlight
Cool chapter! Or rather, hot chapter! :D It's very good! I like how you have paced it and that you have plenty of humour amongst the tension. It's good to see that you're being kind to the characters, for now, and allowing them some fun XD That's a good way to show Nico's character, when he is so considerate about Dani's decorations. You're doing great with the M rated stuff, too!
10/4/2012 c2 1ladyofkeegan
Awesome! Please continue
10/4/2012 c2 Guest
great job...next chapter please
10/4/2012 c2 Scorpio Girl
Wow, this story got really hot, really fast! Can't wait for the next chapter, soon please!
10/4/2012 c2 Guest
Defintely A. But I agree, she would never get her hands out of his pants!
10/4/2012 c2 14Sweet Trufflepuff