for All Gone – But More Regained

8/22 c12 TheaMama
What a gift to your readers, I was glad the story had been completed when I finished All Gone. When you come to fan fiction very late it's a bit of a blessing to not have to wait for each chapter one at a time. Thanks for writing this story, both parts, a unique take on DM
1/30/2020 c12 reisova
Great story and hot too :) Just it should be. Thanks for your effort.
11/17/2016 c12 1DMLG Softy
Loved it! My favorites was chapter 3...if I have to choose...Martin telling Louisa his symptoms...priceless...
Thanks for this sequel, it was...needed!
Keep writing your great stories! We love them!
8/24/2016 c12 Catservant
Hi Bodmin,

just finished a marathon reading your stories "All Gone" and "All Gone - But More Regained". Loved them both very much. Drama, suspense, hurt/comfort, love, humour,... and happy endings :)
You crafted the development of Martin's (psychological) recovery extremely well, in my opinion, his behaviour in and reactions to all the diverse situations seemed very in character, considering what had happened to him. Regarding your sequel, I think you wrote a very sensual scene there. While it might have been about getting those two finally into bed together, it wasn't smutty or "dirty" in any way, instead a feel-good story with lots of comfort and love. ... fluffy might indeed be a good word for it ;) Thanks for sharing. You're sure you don't want to write another sequel?... What if Jonathan shows up again? :-O Well, i can always look forward to your continuation of "Motherly Love". Thank you for writing those wonderful stories.
2/8/2015 c12 Guest
"Wow" indeed. A great sequel and a quite satisfying ending to your story. Thank you!
3/13/2014 c12 Eileen
What a great story. Thanks so much for writing it!
1/26/2013 c3 staesidefan
Bodmin, are you by any chance on the Digital Spy forum? YOu would add so much if you are not. Great writer.
1/1/2013 c12 statesidefan
Thank you so much for this little treat! I know it's not easy to keep the writing going, but it was so enjoyable reading your first story and then this. Keep writing - I'm sure you have many fans!
1/1/2013 c12 3Chapin
Reread this just before midnight. Good way to finish the year. Thank you for a good finish to a really good story.
12/31/2012 c12 2fanficfan71
A nice finish to a great story Bodmin. Thanks for sharing.
12/31/2012 c12 60robspace54
I enjoy reading stories like this one, where the fun of these characters jumps off the page in the same way the TV episodes do. Thank you for expanding the Doc Martin universe through all your hard work!

Cheers, Rob
12/24/2012 c11 statesidefan
Wonderful chapter - just in time for Christmas, the perfect present! Thanks!
12/24/2012 c11 robspace54
So can Martin stand up to all the changes? Great chapter!
12/24/2012 c11 8jd517
Lovely. Just lovely.
12/17/2012 c10 3Chapin
We have found some really nice gifts under the tree and we do look forward to even more!
Hmmmm?