for What To Do With Him?

5/10/2020 c1 4eriv del
JESUS bless u great story prayin
9/17/2015 c1 25sudooku
Thank you for that nice catch from the starting Sidious/Maul-relation. Not medium but really well done. ;)
2/20/2013 c1 5David Fishwick
Awesome and thanks for writing.
2/12/2013 c1 Guest
Well done
12/16/2012 c1 Phantom
I think you nailed it right on the head in the last two sentences. I think very much the same way. Excellent descriptions.

" 'Perhaps we all have an animal in us, young one. Someday, you will learn to suppress yours, as I have mine, until the day we will no longer be required to hide.'

And oh, how he looked forward to that. "
10/1/2012 c1 Guest
Finally an update! So your on a bit of a maul kick after the clone wars to. I really can't wait to watch Palpatine take him out. But anyway great story and charictorisation as usual. I look forward to more. hopefully you can update sooner,but I can defiantly understand how real life tends to get in the way of these things.
9/30/2012 c1 JACK NAIPER
Ah yes I wanted to shoot you a line about season 5. I havent kept up with the show in quite some time but its always been good as far as i can tell. Then I see the trailer and im like "Nah they wouldent do this...would they?! HOLY CRAP! Hes...fast...really fast"

Ive been wanting to ask when the next anything from you would come out. Ive been waiting...patiently.
9/30/2012 c1 RKB
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. I hope you continue your other stories soon.