for A Family Reunion

2/12/2017 c10 Guest
Update
8/28/2014 c10 maxxbaby
I am really sorry that you have deceided not to finish this story. It was really good.
10/1/2013 c10 Guest
Ooh my god! Please update sooner! Its been months! Please! Because I'm dying!
3/27/2013 c10 2paullyn6
Another fantastic,marvelous,,magnificent ,superb,awesome,terrific and wonderfully written chapter as always by you. It is good that Derek's mother Fran coming to support her son and grand daughter. they need her love and support right now in this time of need and trouble. I hope Emily will be alright and they find her very soon. Cannot wait to read more as always and please update more when you can. Thank you very much for always sharing you very gifted talents with all of us.
1/25/2013 c9 194jenny crum
Another great update, I can't wait till they find Emily and take care of her dad, please update soon
1/25/2013 c9 2paullyn6
Another fantastic,fabulous,awesome,terrific and wonderfully written chapter as always by you. So glad Keeley will be okay and only minor injuries but poor Emily is suffering more serious injuries because of her monster father calling Derek playing mind games with Derek proves he is really a very sick person because he is having fun hurting his own daughter physically and emotionally. I hope Derek and the team finds Emily very soon. Cannot wait to read more as always to see what happens next and please update more when you can.
1/9/2013 c8 paullyn6
Another fabulous,terrific,gripping,superb and wonderfully written chapter as always by you. I hope Derek finds Emily very soon and i think he will because Keeley is such a very smart girl just like her parents and she will help Derek and the team to find Emily. I just hope they find her in time before her sick father rapes her and hurt her wait to read more as always and please update more when you are able to. Thank you very much again for always sharing your gifted talents with all of us.
1/9/2013 c8 194jenny crum
Another great update, I hope that the team finds her soon, it is hard to tell what her father is gonna do to her. Please update soon
1/1/2013 c7 Guest
Wow I wasn't expecting that, but I like it! Please continue and update soon! :)
12/31/2012 c7 2paullyn6
Another super,fabulous,terrific and wonderfully written chapter as always by you . Wow so glad Keeley got away she is so brave and smart just like both of her parents.I am happy she found Derek work building at the BAU. Hope they can now rescue Emily soon. Cannot wait to read more as always and please update when you can.
12/31/2012 c7 194jenny crum
An awesome update, I'm sooooooo glad that Keeley got to her daddy and I love it that she wanted her auntie Penelope to go with her to the hospital. Please update soon, I hope that Emily is gonna be alright
12/31/2012 c6 14EmilyPrentiss2012
Please update soon!
12/30/2012 c6 2paullyn6
Another fabulous,terrific and wonderfully written chapter as always by you. I hope Emily and Keeley will be okay. Emily's father is really sick and demented to be hurting his daughter and granddaughter. I pray that Derek and the BAU team will find them very soon and find them unharmed. Cannot wait to read more as always and please update when you can. Thanks very much for always sharing your very gifted talents with all of us. Also i want to wish you and everyone here a very happy new year and all the best to you and everyone here as well
12/30/2012 c6 194jenny crum
Another awesome update, I can't wait to see why he has taken Keeley from Emily, please update soon
12/20/2012 c4 Guest