for Coming of Age

7/6 c2 M
Love this! Amazing story! So cute!
7/6 c1 M
Love this! Great chapter!
3/1 c2 3Sophisticated Sage
I enjoyed reading this story :)
1/4 c2 3laelruin
Lovely story! Made me all giddy reading it. ;) I was getting better at deciphering his speech, but it still tripped me up when he really got going, so I was super happy that you had translations at the end. :)
L
10/15/2019 c1 saphiredragonstorm
I love this fic sooo much but... as a horse owner I just must say they cant eat rhubarb...
3/8/2019 c2 Guest
Just as good as the first three times I’ve read it. :)
2/17/2019 c2 4T-tawny
:3 AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
1/8/2018 c2 31Starkiller
I just want you to know that this fic - heck, ALL of your Brave fics - has helped me through really tough times, cheered me up on several occasions, and helped me out of my own writing slump. I just adore the way you write Merida and MacGuffin. They just fit so well and their relationship in this story just breaks my heart (in a good way!). Honestly you're one of the authors who inspired me to start writing my own Brave fic, so thank you so so much. I hope you return back to writing Brave fic again, but if not I will happily re-read this wee gem over and over again.
11/29/2016 c2 Guest
I love this so much i want to cry! Aggh my heart, it was perfect!
11/26/2016 c2 17Kiss of the Breeze
What the what?! I love this! It's so cute! One can certainly see that you put a lot of effort into it, especially with the dialects. Awesome job and I wish there was more but it feels nice and whole as is so at least there's that :)
The characterization is so on point and I love the way the two interact, it's adorable. Was his name in canon Doyle? I know it's never said in the movie but concept art and etc. If not, it's a nice fit!
3/10/2016 c2 32Azamiko
Nicely done.
2/5/2016 c2 2RoseQuartz1
Aw, it's cute. I like this so much. :3
10/20/2014 c2 AngelPie2015
Wait this is the end? Is there a sequel I mean its amazing
10/20/2014 c1 AngelPie2015
oH i like it
9/30/2014 c2 18arinhel.melleide
This gave me so much joy, you have no idea!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »