for I'll Follow- Wherever You Will Go

4/10/2013 c1 6Glitter weaver
Wow, once again another beautiful piece of work. I really love it. I prefer Gale over Peeta and this sums up Gale's hurt.
11/2/2012 c1 5mistyblues
I'm technically a Peetniss shipper, but I still found this story very moving and believable :) I think you offered all of us a perfect reason as to why Gale left for the Capitol and seemed to distance himself from Katniss at the end of the last book. Write more :D
10/3/2012 c1 25Ellenka
Very beautifully written. And oh so heartbreaking, but I love idea of Gale being strong and ready to move on. And that they still talk ;) Great job :)
10/2/2012 c1 To be a rebel
:'( omg.. x[
10/2/2012 c1 5lolbeawesome
aww :) This is so cute I love it! You got it spot on, and it was so sweet. Do I even have to say I'm Team Gale? Nonetheless, this was beautiful- and I'm so happy you wrote this even though you like Peeta :)
Rock on!
9/30/2012 c1 3iridescent bookyworm
Becca, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!
I honestly don't get it, how do you listen to a song and suddenly right a story as amazing and brilliant as this? First of all you got Gale's feelings spot on, the way he is so protective and notices everything about Katniss like a macho wallflower was beautiful.

What can I say?

I don't care if you're Team Peeta or Gale, that dosen't change the quality of how amazing and wonderful this is.

Sobs, I was almost crying at the dedication. Thank you m'dear. You're one of my best friends and the fact that you wrote something for a pairing you don't even like and partially dedicated it to me just makes me love you even more. (I didn't even know that was possible)

Great job!