for Gotham High: Circus Nights and Circus Frights

5/13/2013 c1 2MartsicLover
Ihope you finish or go on with this story it's absolutely GREAT!
11/17/2012 c15 3OnFireGeek
You truly are amazing. The writing is flawless, as are the characters. I'm always so thrilled that you stay true to the characters, but you also manage to make them your own. Your talent is a rarity. Thank you for sharing it.
11/17/2012 c14 OnFireGeek
Again, this is amazingly well-written. The Bat Signal is great.
11/17/2012 c13 OnFireGeek
You brought in the MARTIAN MANHUNTER?! You are SO my favorite author EVER on here!
And I thought that the deaths of Mary and John Grayson were excellently executed. Dick's reaction to their deaths was perfect for his character, as was Bruce's reaction to that.
11/17/2012 c12 OnFireGeek
Did you just kill off Barbara? Because if you did, I am really angry, but also REALLY happy with how you executed the whole thing. Barbara did well as her first time as Batgirl, but not perfectly. Bruce got all protective, and got himself saved by his female counterpart. I can't wait to see how you continue this! SO GOOD!
11/14/2012 c15 5rangermaid
Can I just say how much I adore the way you do Bruce? Other than that, excellent chapter and I look forward to more. Particularly seeing Robin begin to fly...
11/13/2012 c15 SassySue
Yay Dick's gonna be Robin soon! I'm so excited and I'm dying to know more about what the Court is up too! So excited!
11/12/2012 c14 Enigma-Hare
Poor crane. But he'll get out. Come back soon
11/12/2012 c14 rangermaid
Another amazing chapter.
11/12/2012 c14 SassySue
Yay they're taking Dick in. I still feel bad for the poor kid but hey at least the Batsignal got introduced. I wonder what all the kids at school are going to think of him.
11/11/2012 c13 6CJ1145
Guest: Well, that would be telling P

Bruce is currently 16 years old, and is in his second year of high school, which is four years in length in America.

rangermaid: Oh wow, cool. Can't wait to see it! Glad everybody seems to like it so much, I've been debating some of these twists for a while.
11/10/2012 c13 Guest
This gets better and better, are you going to introduce any other DC hero's? and will they be in the same vain as Bruce? with Clark being a school reporter or something? the whole scarecrow apparitions were well handled and the way your subtly introducing everyone from all over the various batman interpretations is quite refreshing. One question bugs me though. How old is Bruce in this? I can't places it (mainly because I have no idea how the american school system works.) I hope to see this grow.
11/8/2012 c13 5rangermaid
Muwaaaa! This was an incredibly sad but fantastic chapter! I'm going to do a drawing of the scene between Bruce and Dick because it made me tear up. I'll post a link in a review as soon as I'm done with it. Cannot wait for more!
11/8/2012 c13 SassySue
Oh my God! So many emotions were going through me during this chapter! I started crying because I felt bad for Dick. Then the part with Bruce and Dick made me cry again. But I was fangirling when Jim got saved. I'm pretty sure he was saved by Martian Manhunter who I absolutely love so I'm super happy now. Amazing update! :D
11/8/2012 c13 EkroloJack
Wow chapter 13... That was really messed up and gut wrenching, this series just keeps on getting better and I can't wait to see what happens next.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »