for and the damage you had done

11/15/2019 c1 13more-like-reyna
im deaad
10/23/2015 c1 31cristina rosales
I didn't need my heart anyway. . .

But my gosh this is so good! It's short, sweet and makes me think.. Especially when you mentioned that Reyna doesn't hate Piper, I've always imanaged her hating Piper for all she had, but I guess not. Just jealously.

*leaves to go cry in a corner*
10/13/2015 c1 9Knutforyourthoughts
This is a strong piece, I love how each line delivers its due impact with such short space to. Good job and thank you for breaking my heart just a little more thinking about Reyna without Jason :)
Knutforyourthoughts x
4/9/2014 c1 Guest
I am seriously amazed by your writing.

The characterizations are appropriate, and the words are very striking. The thing about Reyna being a queen was really nice, especially when she uses it as a sort of mantra. Moreover, the last line was absolutely fitting. I mean, she'll forget him, move on and do her duty as a Roman, mostly hide her feelings, the disappointment that wells up inside her. But, not today.

Agggggggggggh. Fangirling here. Can't even explain how astounding this is.

Oh, and please update your story about the spy. :D
4/1/2014 c1 12footballprincess
great job
11/12/2013 c1 5HopefulPlace
Wow! This was a great story, and I really believe that you should have gotten more reviews. Even though this was published a while ago, I hope you see this review.
10/23/2013 c1 89harukkari
Beautiful and heartbreaking. I wish I could write like this :3 Nice job.
10/17/2013 c1 seriouslylazy
Jeyna angst is nothing new, but this is gorgeous.
10/12/2013 c1 AutumnCheer
That hurt. This was beautifully written. I admire your talent. :))
8/14/2013 c1 Delineeeee
So powerful so much meaning. A masterpiece
4/28/2013 c1 goldspears
just like your other story (with nothing but a voice within), this was beautiful, i envy your writing style. i envy how you can write so well, how when you write the characters they are so in character, i love that about your work.

thank you once again for this fanfiction, for all your fanfiction. thank you.
3/22/2013 c1 1lannistercub
love it, envy your writing skill.
i wrote a piece because your writing inspired me to.
I tried to capture and emulate, but I think I did a poor job.
If you can, do you mind reading my one-shot?
12/30/2012 c1 DAMN
You, my friend, are one hell of a talented writer. :D
11/27/2012 c1 3another-show-another-obsession
Beautiful.
11/24/2012 c1 13Rose Gilmore
"Sometimes, she doesn't know if she has a heart, because it has been buried under layers and layers of broken promises and betrayals and lies and deception, and the need to shield herself from that, from those weaknesses, has caused a wall to form; and the cracks in that shield of strength have all been filled with assertions of strength and dominance and independence that can create no room for sentiment, for love." so beautiful and perfect
27 Page 1 2 Next »