for His Lady

7/27/2013 c1 3NotTitan213
Ah, how I've missed Jukebox. This turned out really cute, lovely job. Thank you for making my evening. 3
7/26/2013 c1 8NickyRockit
This was so sweet! I'm such a Jukebox fantard, but I can't help it! Their relationship might seem cute and all but deep inside it's actually really complicated and forbidden. I guess that's why I'm so attracted to this couple, and I love what you wrote. :)
1/9/2013 c1 Guest
Well things do seem kinda tough, but they might get better eventually?

Say, you wanna help keep the Motorcity cartoon series still running for more seasons, here's how you can help.

Sign the petition "Disney: Return the Motorcity IP to Titmouse" on .

Here's the link:

petitions/disney-return-the-motorcity-ip-to-titmouse

With other fans help, we can help not let Motorcity be canceled! So are you 'in' or 'out', the time to help save a good series is NOW! Cause if nothing is done, Motorcity's future will end, and what then for us? Decide now and help us save such an Awesome series?
10/8/2012 c1 12the meaty grape
her man xD haha great story. The metaphors are great, everyone loves a good metaphor! Another Mike/Julie fan? hmmmmm interesting...haha don't be creeped out. I hope you write more :)
10/6/2012 c1 Guest
Looovveeee It! it pierces the heart/3 will you please write more?
10/1/2012 c1 Guest
awww this is so cute:) I really liked it! You should write more like this!
10/1/2012 c1 RachelZimon
I loved this! It mostly because of the last few sentences and I mean Julie is kind of his lady at this point :) You've got a very charming writing style which I find is hard to come by. I hope to see more from you :3 Great job