FanFiction.Net
for The Black Queen Vignettes

10/22/2012 c19 deediaz00
Cute! Anxious to see how Edward and Bella connect. Great chap.
10/22/2012 c19 enka3
Why was Bella upset? That she doesn't know her husband anymore?..oh well, I'm just glad that she guessed Edward's right.
10/22/2012 c19 2fuzzyltlwingedthing
Fun game!
10/22/2012 c19 lizbett
I'm really loving this Vic and Bella bond! They seen hella cool to be around.
10/22/2012 c19 52old4fanfic
interesting game. Edward and Jake seemed fairly evenly matched in the violence department
10/22/2012 c19 LoveMeSomeAngst
Oy, Jake didn't smile. Uh oh. On the bright side, I wanna hang out with these people (minus Jake)!
10/22/2012 c19 Guest
Thanks bb. Something is upppp with Jake!
10/22/2012 c19 28Rochelle Allison
goofy, yes, but that moment with jake was heavy.
*sniffle*i hate your new job. i want you to write for me everyday!
xo
10/22/2012 c1 allthingsHHH
10/22/2012 c19 tsm0836
I have been very remise in reading this story and not reviewing, my apologies. Firstly it is great to read a likeable and spunky Victoria. I assume that Jake is in deeper than just delivering and fixing cars. This involved violence and possibly killing someone which is where Edward comes into in as Jake is his next assignment. For a daily update that is unbeated you do amazingly well. Thank you. Good luck with the new job.
10/22/2012 c19 India2523
LOL, I love this people.
10/22/2012 c19 HollBeth
Oh, Jakey has done some bad, bad things, I think...

My friends and I LOVE Loaded Questions, but because we all know each other so well (like these guys), we try to give unexpected answers to make it harder - and funnier!

Hmmm, turn-offs? Edward's probably too nice to say "overt offers of fellatio to strangers" for Lauren's benefit ;)
10/22/2012 c19 songster
Interesting. Methinks Jake has killed someone.
10/22/2012 c19 cat5050
Now even you have to admit this one was a little weird. Now worried about Jake - and killing?
Good luck with yer work. luffs
10/22/2012 c19 6cejsmom
So now I'm thinking Jake was involved in the murder of someone and they've sent Edward to either kill him or check up on him. I've thought all along that he was going to be hired to kill Jake for his involvement in the crime that is what he is involved in. I had thought he was whipped for something. Now I'm totally in think mode.
991 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »