for Shuffle, Skip and Replay

6/15/2014 c29 Guest
You are so good at the angst and reunion. PLEASE write your own version of a longer story with Dom leaving Letty, thinking she is dead, and then finding her again. FULL of angst!
6/14/2014 c28 Guest
I love your end-notes almost as much as your stories!

I too am sick of the "girl from Dom's past returns" stories. Nice change up here!
6/14/2014 c24 Guest
Oooh. This chapter was superb! You write angst so well! How about a new full length story?!
6/14/2014 c22 Guest
Aw! I love to read about Dom pining to his most Letty. I thought he moved on too quickly with Elena in the movies. This makes it (somewhat) better!
6/14/2014 c20 Guest
Amazing! Love how Letty hits a wall and finally realizes that dying for a man who can't be bothered to love her back isn't worth it! :-)
6/14/2014 c15 Guest
I totally agree-they work best as equals!
6/14/2014 c11 Guest
Ps. ANGST is great! Lots and lots of angst, chapters and chapters of angst followed by an ultimate reunion! THAT is the best mind of Dotty story!
6/14/2014 c11 Guest
Wow! Potent and strong story!

That Mia could sit there, so calm and contained in her grief, and ask him to do nothing made his insides twist and knot making it feel as if he'd just swallowed a snake. How could she ask him to do something like that?

I think it's because Mia doesn't feel responsible for Letty's death the way Dom must (since he left her causing her to try to find him and this meet her death).

But Dom's retrospection/introspection as to what Letty meant to him and how he's not going to be able to live without her was unparalleled! Fantastic!
6/14/2014 c10 Guest
Another great chapter! I love how Dom sees Letty for the first time in eighteen months and bam-he's immediately in love with her and reaching out for her!
6/14/2014 c9 Guest
Wow! Loved this one, even if it was sad. So poignant and so true when you write that they both said things that they could never un-say.
6/14/2014 c52 Guest
Please do one for Bruno Mars "When I was your man"!
6/14/2014 c3 Guest
Amen sister! :-)

Totally agree that Letty must have been some kind of saint (or a doormat) to do what she did.
I'd love to see Dom catch up with her after this and have her tell him that she moved on-just like he wanted her to do! Just like HE Chose for them both. Snark. I'd like to see him have to chase her, earn her love back for a change.

Keep writing!
6/14/2014 c33 Guest
Probably one of my favorite chapters ever!

I love that this Dom isn't cheating Dom but rather one who fully and truly loves Letty!

"She knew he loved her, he told her so all the time and not just in words but also by his actions." Perfection!

And Dom's list of why he loves her was fantastic! More like this! I'd love to see this version of Dom and Letty in a longer story!
6/12/2014 c4 Guest
Loved this line:

"In her place was someone new and different, a woman in control of her life and happy with who she was. "

Finally! the Letty she deserves to be! :-)
6/11/2014 c43 TRINIK
Not sure if flirting is proof of seriousness or not but pissing off your girlfriend ON PURPOSE seems like a dumb thing. And it is clear that Dom's flirting was at minimum annoying and potentially very hurtful to Letty in the movies. Even in your piece it seems clear that Letty is hurt by this, and that she wastes half of her time at the races running off skanks when she could be *enjoying* the races herself. Glad that you had Dom explain it because I (like Letty in your story) was not impressed by Dom's behavior.

I will have to rewatch movie 6 to be convinced that Dom's constant flirting in the past (and did he cheat once or twice?) wasn't hurtful to Letty. I kind of wish they'd had Dom catch up with Letty surrounded by random guys just once in the movie...! ;-).

Also, I interpreted the movies as Dom was never serious enough about Letty until he thought she had died... When he finally realized too late how important she was to him. I am kind of hoping in movie seven he isn't all over the skanks again!

Ps. Sorry Letty got interrupted before she was able to say whatever it is she was going to say to Dom to make him "pay" for putting her in a dark mood. I bet it would have been awesome!
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »