for Shuffle, Skip and Replay

6/11/2014 c10 TRINIK
Ooh. Beautifully written!
6/11/2014 c4 TRINIK
I keep coming back to your stories! They are so great. This chapter (4) in particular makes me smile. Letty is just so freaking awesome here! She has finally gotten fed up with being treated like a second class citizen in their relationship, like her wants and needs don't matter. And she's reclaiming herself and her own power. Yay! I love too that she's no longer just "Dom's girl" and following him from place to place, accepting whatever little bits of affection he will allow her. No, this Letty is strong and has learned that she doesn't NEED him (note that this doesn't mean she doesn't want him, just that she has realized that her life can and should go on without him).

And I so love how you paint Dom (although he's pretty clueless). I love that he gets to feel what it's like to be in Letty's shoes, following her around but never finding her (until she is ready to be found). And you totally blow his mind when Letty burst his bubble of expectations that they would just get back together when he shows up. Lol! She shows Dom that he is not in control of their relationship.

Please do a follow up chapter! I'd like to think that Letty will take some time to find herself, to reclaim her own identity (apart from Dom's girl) but that she will give Dom a chance to win her back - only this time as an equal partner in their relationship! I would love to see how Dom deals with the aftermath of this chapter in particular, his own thoughts and his he changes to be worthy of her. PLEASE!

:-) TK

Ps. You say: After Mia's heartbreaking call he had dropped everything and run home, police be damned this was one of those times when he couldn't stay away.

What heartbreaking call. Clearly Letty isn't "dead" in this piece... ;-)
6/11/2014 c32 Guest
I am not sure why Letty has forgiven him. I'm not convinced Dom is sorry enough, repentant enough. If that red headed girl hadn't come up claimed to be pregnant with Dom's kid, there is no evidence that Dom would EVER have stopped cheating on Letty.

I hope Letty plays with his feeling more. I would like to see Dom suffer more. He doesn't seem to show enough remorse for his actions or resolution to never hurt her again. He's just focused on getting her back. He talks about the "spark or whatever the hell not was that only Letty could make him feel" and yet despite that supposed spark he STILL cheated on her, repeatedly. So what is different now? Same spark, but different Dom?

Id also like to assume that Dom actually apologized to her at some point (hopefully over and over), for cheating, for lying, for taking her for granted, for hurting her and acknowledged that he was an ass, an idiot, that he realized how much he loved her , and that he was nothing with out her that he was suffering without her and most importantly that he would NEVER do it again. And I can see Letty giving him ONE more chance only. No third or fourth chances here...

I love this Letty! The strong woman who is getting some of her own back by making Dom suffer. I like her little vindictive streak (so much more realistic!) After all, he has to learn his lesson somehow, and it's going to be the hard way! He should have to feel a tiny bit of the hurt and jealousy she suffered because of him! And Letty is proving to him, in a very definite way, that he can no longer just walk all over her and her feelings, that she can (and will) love without him if he can't respect her! go Letty! :-)

I LOVE how you were Dom's jealousy "like writhing snakes". Such great imagery! And that he almost felt physically sick to see her dancing (only dancing!) with another guy! And that her laugh was like an icicle stabbing him! Wow! You are such a gifted writer! Love reading his pain and you so eloquently write it!
And that Letty has been holding out to see in Dom's eyes the kind of pain she felt when he betrayed her. Wow again!

To be fair, Letty's hurt is in part caused by her own unwillingness to stand up for herself in the first place. For turning a blind eye to Dom's infidelity. It seems that, just like with Dom, that if that redhead hadn't shown up, Letty was just going to allow Dom to cheat on her! Glad she finally woke up and became the strong woman we know she can be!
6/11/2014 c31 Guest
Oh. My. Gosh. This was the BEST chapter! So much hurt and emotion! Wow! I wish you'd write more like this! I want to see this version of Letty after Dom leaves her in the DR. Is like to see this strong Letty dealing with him when he "finds" out she's alive. Please write more!
6/11/2014 c52 Guest
Oh my gosh this last chapter was amazing. You need to do a follow up just to this one! Love the turbulent emotions! Somehow I don't think that it's going to be as easy as Dom thinks to get her back. She's not just waiting for him...
5/20/2014 c52 2mysteriesabound1
1)HAPPY DANCE! You're back and writing and I can't tell you how much I've missed reading your words. 2) This made me want to watch the movie. It's pretty much everything I imagined was going through Dom's head in that first scene in bed with Elena and seeing the photo, especially the part about his world realigning. 3) Welcome back :-)
5/20/2014 c52 35Zadien
Go and find her Dom! That does seem to be just what motivated him in the sixth film, just this relentless need to find her, to be with him and his world couldn't be right until they were together. Pleased to see you got some inspiration! Lovely descriptions of their relationship and you really get the sense that everything inside him just realigned. It was beautifully described. Anyway I hope your muse sticks around! The FF fandom needs you.
5/20/2014 c52 Alima8
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it
5/20/2014 c52 Guest
Love your writing but this Dom doesn't seem like the one in the movies. The one who was always with other women, always leaving Letty behind, making her find him. This paints them more as a Bonnie and Clyde in it, Together, until the end.

Ride or die, right?

I can't see this Dom, who loves Letty to the point of obsession, who can't live without her, who makes everything else (including family and friends) pale in comparison - leave her for her safety.

(And I won't even touch the while moving on with Elena part...).

But I do love Dom's sentiment when he finds out Letty is alive and his determination to get her back and never leave her again!
5/20/2014 c52 Guest
Finally! Love your updates! This one was great-very turbulent and exciting. I kind of want to know how THIS Dom and Letty get back together.

I'd love to see how this Dom handles Letty not remembering him... Trying to remind her...
3/11/2014 c4 Guest
Write a follow up to this chapter!
3/9/2014 c4 Guest
We so rarely ( ever) see Dom work to get Letty. It is always the other way around. That's what makes this fic so special (this chapter at least). Well done !
3/9/2014 c4 Guest
Love so many of your chapter but this stands out as so unique. Very different from the other fanfics out there! Thank you for making a strong Letty who actually moves on with her life. And it snot about getting Dom back for being an ass- it's about her being happy. If he wasn't willing to stay with her, to work to make a life with her, after all she a given him then she SHOULD move on!

I wish you would writ me a sequel to this specific chapter. One showing Dom having to deal with this new Letty. Trying to earn back her love and trust. Having to deal with the fact that his assumption that she would always follow him or come back to him was WRONG! Since I am a huge dotty fan I do want them together but only after Dom works for it! And it would out them in more equal footing in a relationship if and when they get back together. Because Dom now knows that she can and will leave him and make a happy life for herself if he goes back to being the controlling and arrogant ass that he so often is ..!

Write more more more!
3/9/2014 c10 Guest
Awesome chapter! Love your writing!
2/25/2014 c43 Guest
Another fantastic Drabble! You keep them coming!
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »