for Shuffle, Skip and Replay

6/9/2015 c1 Guest
Update soon, please don't leave it there
6/6/2015 c29 Never a Writer
I love your Dotty ones shots. I'm rereading them. You're such a great writer. And thank you for writing Dotty stories. I love them and no one writes them as well as you. I think you manage to capture their personalities really well which makes me feel like I'm watching a Fast and furious movie when I'm reading your stories.
6/6/2015 c25 Never a Writer
I don't care if it's pointless or plotless, it's awesome! I love your Dotty fluffs! Thank you!
6/3/2015 c1 Guest
Lovely it's always what i spect. And for some reason I always cry (not in alls)
You really should title one with some of Lana del Rey' songs it just fit Dotty a lot.
Trashy teenage forever.
5/29/2015 c75 2MorganaAndMerlin
Loveeeeee this
5/25/2015 c75 Never a Writer
That was great! I think Letty would totally go to bat for Mia. And I agree, that song goes really well with FF1 Brian
5/24/2015 c75 bammbamm28
Haha. Siblings!
Enjoyed this one, letty would definitely be a good no bullshit middle person for the torettos.
Thanks!
5/24/2015 c75 Alima8
Am still reading lol
5/24/2015 c75 Guest
Awesome as always! Letty referiny to Dom as her honey bun was priceless!
5/23/2015 c75 INACTIVE9999999
Loved it!
Great little insight into the Mia and Letty friendship.
5/16/2015 c5 Guest
Rereading. Still LOVE your updates! Dotty forever!
5/16/2015 c74 Never a Writer
This is one of my most favorite out of all the chapters! I love it! It felt like it could have been canon. And you made my day. I was having a pretty bad one, but when I saw that you had updated, I felt like the day wasn't so bad. Then, when I read the chapter, the day became GREAT. Thank you, Lamanth! Do you think you'd be able to do a follow up chapter?
5/15/2015 c74 laoura24
great !
5/14/2015 c74 INACTIVE9999999
I've never really thought of a Tran/Letty relationship like that but you made it seem compatible.
But Dotty came through in the end and that's all we wanted!
Loved it!
5/14/2015 c74 14Joani
Oh wow *fans self* that was hot. Very hot. And I like the AU of how they get ... Well, if not together, at least hooked up once. And from there my imagination continues. ;)
721 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »