for The Two Champions

4/30 c4 FireInLife
I really liked the previous chapters, but Ron and Dumbledore bashing (or character bashing in general) isn't really my thing. The OP!Harry isn't very entertaining either.

Best of luck with the story, assuming it's not completed already! This story has a really nice concept and the previous chapters were a blast to read.
4/16 c10 3ye-average-artist
me re-reading this for the fifth time because this story just makes me smile: I want a side story about how Hawke and Sirius fell in love. I want their romance story. I love them, they deserve it. Varric would not hesitate and we know it.
4/1 c1 Guest
Your either a chick or gay cause I mean seriously nothing but gay pairings
11/7/2019 c10 4Steve-Arkarian
I still don't know anything about dragon age. Nevertheless it was a good story.
11/6/2019 c1 Steve-Arkarian
So Dragon Age is a game? Is it anything like final fantasy? With different characters and stuff obviously. I'll try and look it up on my own but could you give me the basics as well just to be on the safe side?
9/1/2019 c10 Bele
Oh yeah, another good one. Mate you got talent, absolutely brilliant and awesome story, thank you very much for sharing it!
5/26/2019 c5 1Calmzone1
Since I don’t know Dragon Age at all, I Googled to see the characters. And since I’m going to the Pentatonix concert in July they are on my mind. All I can think now is that Mitch Grassi would make an awesome Fenris! Lol Or Brad Mondo, if you were wanting someone to me him but a bit more flamboyant. ;). Just imagining people.
5/26/2019 c3 Calmzone1
Yes, it never really made sense to me how quickly Harry took Ron back as a friend, and Ron acting as if he did nothing wrong, life as usual. I know he was Harry’s ‘first friend,’ but seriously! He treated him like shit for 3 weeks, then just expects to walk back in? Sigh.
4/18/2019 c10 annamccallen
This was really good!
8/22/2018 c6 1fifespice
awesome loving it
8/22/2018 c5 fifespice
he needs to sort out hogwarts wards love harrys blatant disregard with bloodshed now lol
8/22/2018 c4 fifespice
so who else cam with hawke apart from varric and isabella love it
8/22/2018 c3 fifespice
ooh love it bet the horntail will tell everyone about harry being a dragon killer
8/22/2018 c2 fifespice
love this and varrics nicknames and harrys a rogue cool
8/22/2018 c1 fifespice