for The Two Champions

3/6 c9 21zackayu
The last few bits was beautiful. I wished it didnt have ti end
3/6 c3 zackayu
This is beautiful
3/1 c10 Guest
One love this️️️...
two aww I would so love to read Draco as inquisitor ha ha I love Iron Bull! Lol...
10/11/2020 c10 3WhiteElfElder
I can't see spoiled Darco handling anything other than a fryer basket at McDonald's.
10/11/2020 c9 WhiteElfElder
All it would have taken was a check of the last spells cast by Snape to have Harry cleared.
10/11/2020 c7 WhiteElfElder
How was Fenris taken from the castle and all of its wards, which report to the Headmaster?
10/11/2020 c2 WhiteElfElder
I wonder what Prongs would do to a possessing spirit?
4/30/2020 c4 FireInLife
I really liked the previous chapters, but Ron and Dumbledore bashing (or character bashing in general) isn't really my thing. The OP!Harry isn't very entertaining either.

Best of luck with the story, assuming it's not completed already! This story has a really nice concept and the previous chapters were a blast to read.
4/16/2020 c10 3ye-average-artist
me re-reading this for the fifth time because this story just makes me smile: I want a side story about how Hawke and Sirius fell in love. I want their romance story. I love them, they deserve it. Varric would not hesitate and we know it.
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
Your either a chick or gay cause I mean seriously nothing but gay pairings
11/7/2019 c10 4Steve-Arkarian
I still don't know anything about dragon age. Nevertheless it was a good story.
11/6/2019 c1 Steve-Arkarian
So Dragon Age is a game? Is it anything like final fantasy? With different characters and stuff obviously. I'll try and look it up on my own but could you give me the basics as well just to be on the safe side?
9/1/2019 c10 Bele
Oh yeah, another good one. Mate you got talent, absolutely brilliant and awesome story, thank you very much for sharing it!
5/26/2019 c5 1Calmzone1
Since I don’t know Dragon Age at all, I Googled to see the characters. And since I’m going to the Pentatonix concert in July they are on my mind. All I can think now is that Mitch Grassi would make an awesome Fenris! Lol Or Brad Mondo, if you were wanting someone to me him but a bit more flamboyant. ;). Just imagining people.
5/26/2019 c3 Calmzone1
Yes, it never really made sense to me how quickly Harry took Ron back as a friend, and Ron acting as if he did nothing wrong, life as usual. I know he was Harry’s ‘first friend,’ but seriously! He treated him like shit for 3 weeks, then just expects to walk back in? Sigh.
266 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »