for True Son

5/12/2020 c1 1clover cat Klee
super sweet, heartbreaking of course, but oh that ening is sweet:)
12/2/2019 c1 8Rilme Caatl
I loved the story! Great job! I’m now curious about what happened throughout the events of The Avengers with these changes. I would love if you wrote a story about it.

Once again. Amazing job!
10/25/2019 c1 6Serpina Silver Tongue
Perfection! This is, second to none, my favorite Loki fic. It is at once heart-breaking and cathartic. I love how you have written both Odin and Frigga genuinely loving Loki, even if their love and support are not always evident and he is blind to it in the beginning. The way you described Frigga’s mischievous expression like Loki’s made me smile. He is his mother’s child, and their relationship makes me soft.

While I normally find parenthetic interjections distracting, you have used them effectively to insert thoughts in this story. The same could have been done with italics.

The parts from Loki’s point of view were especially poignant, reading how he viewed himself and fell into such deep depression. I found myself feeling for him every bit as much as I do in the movies.

It’s always fun to read the banter back and forth between Sif and the Warriors Three. How clever of Volstagg to be so observant and how like Sif to always assume Loki is up to no good. I loved Fandral’s line, “For all of his tricks, Loki has ever been loyal to Thor. He is strange, not wicked.” And well, Thor is so Thor. He tries so hard to be a good big brother and yet does not see the wounds his words and actions can inflict as Loki’s mind twists them.

Poor Loki to have the truth revealed in such a way. How very like Thor to react so rashly and of course regret it when he understood later. I like your explanation for Odin’s reasoning behind hiding the truth from Loki, his wishing to protect him from the prejudice of those who remember the war all too well. The explanation of Loki’s heritage coming from both parents is so much better, although no easier on the poor dear. “He could not face his father like this. He was enough of a disappointment without bearing his twisted nature on his skin for all to see.” There goes Loki breaking my heart again. How wonderful it was to see Odin being a good father to him, answering his questions and assuring him and telling him just how much he is needed. “I praise Thor’s heroics because Asgard expects it. I praise you as brothers because that is how you will rule.” It’s lines like this that make me adore this story.

I loved reading how Odin, Thor, and Frigga all visited and comforted Loki as he recovered. The scene with Thor escorting him to his room and bringing gifts to cheer him was sweet as well. Fandral learning from his own mistakes and confronting the gossiping warriors was priceless. I loved the final scene with the brothers teasing and pranking each other and of course the epilogue, setting them up to join the Avengers. I know it's been years since you wrote this, but I would definitely enjoy more Avengers fics from you.
2/22/2019 c1 1castelar
I do not know why nobody has reviewed this amazing tale. I have found it amazingly well written with a superb plot
10/19/2018 c1 Guest
Thank you!for once im actually not at all angry at odin he and frigga and thor handled that situation masterfully!i love how much thor matured fkr his brother
10/17/2018 c1 anon
I'm sure I have read this before but, as the first time, I loved it. I'd wish the MCU have had this course...
2/17/2018 c1 IWouldGetUpButNah
This is a good ass fic! Its so well done! Thanks so much for writing this little peice of heaven!
10/20/2017 c1 1AnaBookWorm
Loved the story!
5/24/2017 c1 3Sue Clover
Found this while pining after one of your more recent fics updated. It's awesome, and I love it. I love Loki having more healthy interactions with his family and not turning to hatred, it makes me happy.
9/2/2016 c1 9Renne Michaels
Interesting read. Thanks so much for sharing it.
9/28/2015 c1 1pallyndrome
Wonderful story!
6/20/2015 c1 14pinksugarrush
A truly wonderful story. It was very heartful and touching. I absolutely love the dialogue in the scene with Odin trying to comfort Loki after he figured out his true heritage; how he praises them as brother because they were meant to rule together.

Truly an excellent piece.

I'm glad to have stumbled on this fic. Thank you for sharing this with us. There were time where it had my eyes watering.

Keep up the amazing work.
6/19/2015 c1 20Nikki Pond