for Firelight

7/15/2013 c1 zeeheart
Wow I really liked it will you continue with the FIC ?
1/22/2013 c1 mila
I so feel you, I also hv a hole in my heart over terra Nova ESP lucket bt revolution is good too
11/20/2012 c1 KitKat
FINALLY someone who agrees Nate needs more screen time :) and who writes revolution stories that aren't incest or rape. I was starting to think that everybody had a sick mind :/
10/31/2012 c1 JDSeeker101
I agree I wish Nate had more screen time :) I hope even more that you continue this story... :D I think you could really be creative with this one and continue for awhile with the way you set it up. Please Continue!
10/17/2012 c1 forficreadingonly
This is the first fic I've read for Revolution- nicely done. As for the Niska reference... if I'm not mistaken he's one of the baddies from Firefly. The one that almost killed Mal when he tried to back out of a job.
10/16/2012 c1 4hisdarkdesire
firefly! I love it, but I want more of it!
10/15/2012 c1 2RisaChann
Wonderfully written. Great character portrayal.
10/9/2012 c1 Guest
Another chapter please!
10/9/2012 c1 Ash S.H
I have an account but I'm much too lazy to log in :)

I loved this! It was amazing and i've been scouring for a Charlie/Nate fic! All of them are mostly gross Miles/Charlie incest fics. Ummmmm ew. Haha xD Amazing job! Everything sounded great to me!
Please continue! Or write some more. I'm dying. I need some more legit Charlie/Nate fluff. KISSS! KISSS! Anyway, please write more! Please. The world will die if you don't. You wanna be responsible for that? Hmmmm?
10/6/2012 c1 1SupernaturalFlames
Ooo! Good story so far! More pretty please! :)
10/4/2012 c1 hopelessromantic0510
I love this ! and I know what you mean this show is my new Terra nova. I hope it lasts longer too! Ohhh.. and i definitely agree Nate should have more screen time.
10/3/2012 c1 6Judgementlovesrangerandsteph
i'm with you, if it was up to me, Nate would have alot more screen time...with many ways to fit him in. :)
10/3/2012 c1 Mae
Firefly!
10/2/2012 c1 2Blackrosesroit
I really liked this chapter, it fit in well with the series and actutally made sense. Can't wait till you post something else! And I too wish Nate had more screen time ;)