for First Time

6/5/2017 c1 65Entwinedlove
Mmm. Hot. So good. Thanks!
5/4/2017 c1 TinaF
Awesome! Thank you for sharing.
7/23/2014 c1 SagaDevotee
lordy..that was hot.
12/10/2012 c1 9wendy1969
wonderful
11/12/2012 c1 3beckylovestwilight
love it xx
10/7/2012 c1 ilovfanfic
you should make this three one shot into a full long complete story!
10/3/2012 c1 ccgnme
Yummy!
10/4/2012 c1 ehqueue
Oh my. That was so sexy. I love a dominant Jasper and Bella is ballsy in a really good way. I absolutely am loving this series. I find the style of your writing in the context of lemons really interesting. It's a definitely change from other writers' - I'd love to read more of this series and if not, more of your work! Thanks.
10/4/2012 c1 1ViciousNightGoddess
wow wow wow
10/3/2012 c1 TrueSkye
SWEET LORD! I know you certainly gave ME a fever! Yep, definitely feverish.

Loved the peek into their backstory, i.e. how I ended up balls-deep in Ms. Swan ;;)
10/3/2012 c1 Mrs. Jim
Yes maybe next time...like it would be a maybe. They have barely been able to keep their hands off each other since the James incident
10/3/2012 c1 bbutterfly689
I loved all three of these and the fact that Edward was too chicken to say anything was the greatest thing ever! Jasper would kill him anyway...theres nothing Edward can do cuz he left Bella. Im glad she found her vampire because I dont think Alice is Jaspers mate if she were he never could hv been with Bella. Great story please continue ...a sneaky Jasper is a hot Jasper!
10/3/2012 c1 dolhpin33
YUMMY!
10/3/2012 c1 58GeezerWench
You changed your name again!

Quite pleasant to find the notification of this story this morning. Well, maybe a little more than pleasant.

"How to sum it up in two words? Heart stopping.

"The two break apart, and Jasper knows the look on his face must be one of pure terror.

"'I can explain.' Jasper stutters out."

It's good to see that he is affected by her. That it isn't just a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. That he wants her.

"And when the pinned-to-the-wall-after-Alice-left-to-buy-food-for-the-human kiss happened, they didn't speak of that either."

I don't know why, but I liked that line.

Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest - as they say.

*whew* good job. {fanning self} THAT's the way to kick off the morning!
10/3/2012 c1 chanur