FanFiction.Net
for New chances

9/26/2013 c4 HI
Yay you udated this story I'm sooo happy.
9/17/2013 c4 Guest
I like this revised version... More thorough... Hope you can continue with it... Look forward.
9/16/2013 c4 guest
Very plausible, keep going.
8/24/2013 c3 Guest
Please continue!
7/3/2013 c2 1AsteriaNike
Okay super sorry, just read how English isn't your first language. Hope you don't see my last review as super rude. You almost there, there is just the occasional word which is a little off, which is completely understandable.

okay bye

[bravo for giving this a go]

[and sorry again]

*backs into corner and continues to dig hole*
7/3/2013 c3 AsteriaNike
Please please please please please update as soon as you can! I love this story and the fact that there is someone writing Sansa/Tyrion fics, they are probably my favourite pairing of the series, makes me super happy.

Just a small note, you may want to check one more time over what you've written, you tend to have a few minor mistakes such as leaving letters out of 'and', 's's in weird places, and occasional word misuse (like save instead of safe). Sorry to be nitpicky, but it would make your work a lot easier to read. And even more enjoyable :)

Thanks so much for writing this, don't mind me as I start reading all your other fics...
6/2/2013 c3 Cleo
Please post another chapter!
10/14/2012 c3 SL
I really hope you find time to finish this story! I love the idea of TYrion rescuing SAnsa on the back of a dragon! It is a great premise for a reunion! I hope Tryion does something terrible to Littlefinger...
10/14/2012 c2 Mae
I love the dragons!
10/14/2012 c1 Susan
Good story...?.
10/13/2012 c3 sl
Great story! I hope you write more!
10/9/2012 c1 1LoBall
Go on, please! Can't wait!
10/4/2012 c1 5TheNerdGlaze
Hi there!
You're from the forum, right?
Please keep writing, the world needs more Tyrion fanfictions! Bring it on! :)
10/3/2012 c1 pie
this was pretty good keep writing we need more tyrion in the world
10/3/2012 c1 Guest
I've enjoyed the story so far.
30 « Prev Page 1 2