for Lists of Cliches to Write

5/30/2015 c1 101abetternameneeded
I say that the one I want you to write the mos is Fanf being the son of the prostituyion. Yeah?
9/18/2014 c1 Guest
I really think you should do the 'max gets kiked out of the flock' one!

P.S. I love all you stories, rants, and everything you write (sorry, that sounded really stalkerish) because it is true; don't judge unless you've been through what they have.
8/7/2013 c1 4983478
I really like all of your ideas, and I think you should definitely pursue as many as possible. You're a really good writer and have lots of epic ideas, so go for it! My favorite ones were: the prostitution idea, the Dylan idea (I HATE that guy so much), and the Cinderella idea. :)
4/15/2013 c1 2Violet wingz of a demigod
Angel pulled the trigger sounds interesting!
3/20/2013 c1 5awesomealpha11
Ive never read anything where Max is sold into prositition before. . .id go with that one. Its original and I like to read original stories because the others are so predictable because EVERYONE writes them. I STRONGLY SUGGEST THE PROSTITUTION ONE. I think it would trunk out awesome

-awesomealpha11
2/2/2013 c1 2percy-jackson-fan-4ever
i think u should write about either of these
1Max is planning to teach the schools player, Fang, how it feels to be played.
2Fang is a rockstar who runs into Max at a normal high school
3Max and Fang kiss at a party but he doesn't know its her
these are my choices write about one please
1/28/2013 c1 12BrokenSky49
I'm uber excited for you to write these! Just thought I'd let ya know (:
especially this one: "Max's Boyfriend beats her and Fang figures it out- based on the song Face down"
I'll definitely be reading it when you start it!

and I had a though for one you could do for the Cinderella category. Maybe have one where Fang is the "Cinderella", and Max is "Prince Charming"? Kinda like, reversed roles, you know? It's still the classic Cinderella, but with a twist. Well anyway I though it could be interesting. You don't need to do it or anything. I would be interested to see you're take on it though.
12/20/2012 c1 6blood of snow
do the "Max is planning to teach the schools player, Fang, how it feels to be played." one!
11/1/2012 c1 Guest
very interesting!
11/1/2012 c1 feed777
you have some very interesting topics if you can pull them off
10/5/2012 c1 1Sinca
Sounds great, I can't wait to read all of these! Well, if you don't give up on the list...
10/3/2012 c1 Guest
All sound very interesting. you should twist around a few like maybe for the flock loses their memories you could instead try they discovered their memories were wiped until they were around 5 or 6 and they are just now re-experiencing horrible, life scarring memories
10/3/2012 c1 1Iggyswritergurl
Nice chapter so far. I'd say you should write in the wings catagorie. It's my favorite. You should probably write the rewrites of M R scenarios.
Just one more thing you might want to delete "paste your document here." next time.
But besides that good job.