for Leap Year

8/30/2015 c4 Guest
Need to update
4/24/2015 c4 1Jonathan Picard
This story is so amazing it really makes me wonder what well come next in future chapters and how Ranma lost his memory. Thanks for making this story it really is epic i hope to read more of this well time to start on your other story's.
3/19/2015 c4 2the-girl-of-pig-tailed
excellent, for why you don't continue? Really i would like see more, some day
6/10/2014 c4 1Suiren4532
What the hell is that guys problem? I'll be awaiting an update.
11/23/2013 c3 chatonly2
also please learn what fanfiction is all about! FAN- AS IN FANS... FANFICTION! ALSO LEARN TO DISTINGUISH A CLASSIC ANIME/MANGA TO A NEW ANIME IN THIS GENERATION STARTING YEAR 2000 AND UP!
11/23/2013 c2 chatonly2
hey annoying and feeling you know everything. by the way. rant all you want. its not like i will used this account again, i might erase this soon... cause i am only new to fanfiction. but let me tell you a lot of things before i abandon fanfic. cause you seem to erased comments you don't like to read. so do you know how it feels? to read annoying shts you really don't care about. im just returning the favor. let me tell you, it ruins the readers mood. reading bs comments like coming from someone like you, don't worry not just you. cause i really want to let you know what readers thought of your comments everywhere... it would be understandable if i read your bs comment just twice... but many times? fyi! we get it! and we really don't care!

11/23/2013 c1 chatonly2
by the way. rant all you want. its not like i will used this account again, i might erase this soon... cause i am only new to fanfiction. but let me tell you a lot of things before i abandon fanfic. cause you seem to erased comments you don't like to read. so do you know how it feels? to read annoying shts you really don't care about. im just returning the favor. let me tell you, it ruins the readers mood. reading bs comments like coming from someone like you. cause i really want to let you know what readers thought of your comments everywhere... fyi! we get it! and we really don't care!

COMPUCLES, YOU DON'T PAY MUCH ATTENTION? ARE YOU SERIOUS?, BUT YOU WROTE MANY COMMENTS ALREADY IN ANOTHER FIC, ABOUT THE SAME SHITTY LOW OPINION YOU HAVE OF THE Ry/UFANFICS? IS YOUR INTENTION REALLY JUST THAT? FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THERE ARE MORE AND LOTS OF Ry/U FAN THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW, EVEN IN THE EARLY 90'S TILL 2000 AND UP... STICK TO THE ANIME IN YOUR GENERATION, CAUSE YOU WERE NEVER IN OUR GENERATION, WERE WE WAITED FOR THE UNTRANSLATED MANGA, AND BOUGHT IT IN WHOLE SALE IN ALL CHAPTERS TILL 38, BEFORE THE FREAKING ANIME IN 1991 ONWARDS. FYI- WE DON'T GIVE A FK ABOUT THE EXTRA FROM THE WAY BACK, BUT IN YOUR GENERATION AND THIS GENERATION, ITS SUCH A BIG DEAL, LIKE DUH! ITS ONLY A CARTOON, AND COMICS, YOUR EXTRA WAS JUST PUT THERE TO END THE STORY, AND SUCH A REBOUND, WE REALLY DONT GIVE A FKING IMPORTANCE ABOUT THEM, UNLIKE YOU PEOPLE NOW, SO STICK TO YOUR NEW ANIME IN YOUR GENERATION... AND SHIT, THIS IS A FANFIC! NOT THE CREATOR! YOU JUST WROTE IN HERE THAT YOU DON'T USUALLY PAID ATTENTION? IN YOUR DREAM! I WOULDN'T REACT THIS WAY IF I DIDN'T SEE YOUR COMMENTS EVERYWHERE IN! ASHOLE. WOW, HYPOCRITE! THEN GO READ YOUR OTHER STORIES. CAUSE I FOR SURE, THAT WE DON'T READ OTHER PAIRINGS WHEN WE DON'T PREFER THEM. WE DON'T EVEN SEARCH FOR THEM. duh!

you fking glad the author got back to it? are you serious? its not like you waited long enough many years for an update like the rest of us about this story. for you to say you are glad you waited long enough! and pulease what the f. do you care how she spelled her nickname, do you even know how to write japanese? cause as far as i am concern, that's the real spelling of her name. shit! you are not the only reader that should be pleased to our favorite story, and favorite pairing! if i got to see one more comment from you on every story we like! and on how you fuking wanting to control the story, and what your little opinion is, that we don't even give a damn. i will make a way to h. you. just you fking wait and see. this comment is to the newbie- compucles . sorry karamel. i was excited when i found out you have a new story. but this fking guy is trying to make a scene in every writers and authors in our favorite pair in every fanfic. its just starting to irritate me, at first, i just didn't mind it. cause i was absent too with anime for such a long time. but seriously, this is freaking classic. and it just so happened, that many are more into Ry/U... even if the fans are dormant for a while. i believe we still love these two.
10/29/2013 c4 6raveman2
I was wondering when the next one of this was going to come out. I hope more come out sooner.
10/29/2013 c4 Maegash1r4
Funny story! Thanks! Keep it going!
10/27/2013 c4 3tuatara
While still extremely fast, lightning actually does not travel anywhere near the speed of light. And though I have it on fairly good authority that females don’t exactly enjoy being struck down there, Akane’s attack is still quite a clever one.
10/26/2013 c4 BobV
Good fic. It seems it will be a very funny history. Too bad that isn't too much yet.
10/26/2013 c4 Guest
About time hopefully new chapters will be up sooner rather another F#%ing year
10/26/2013 c4 kana
I'm glad that you didn't abandon this story. But why is the update so short?
10/25/2013 c4 9PurseMonger
Very nice story so far. I really like where you are going with this and can't wait to see further interaction between the immature Ranma and hurt Akane.

One minor complaint, I wish you would type out swear words instead of using the *s. I don't think damn is that bad anyways.
10/25/2013 c4 15Richard Ryley
I've got no complaints about this chapter. Akane's new attacks are refreshing to see (and amusing in that she punishes perverts by hitting herself) and Ryoga always seems to be learning new attacks. I'm not sure lightning fits his character, though, that is more a wind element, while Ryoga seems to be more earth. Maybe he's been hanging around with Makoto Kino? :)
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »