for Harry Potter and the Phantom of Hogwarts

4/24/2020 c8 1Meloncider
please don't abandon this story, it's the first crossover I've read and it's amazing :) I LOVE it
7/15/2018 c8 power214063
Are harry and the phantom the same person?
7/12/2018 c8 Mistress-Cinder
This is a fun story! I love how you have thoughfully woven the two stories together. I almost have pity for any one who gets in this Phantom's way...
4/17/2017 c8 Anonymous Fan
EEEEEEEEEEEE! *loud fangirl sqeal* Please please please continue!
I am a huge fan of Phantom and Harry Potter and love the world you've created here. So many questions left unanswered!
Will we get to see Hermione singing "Wishing You were Somehow Here Again"? Please and thank you!
7/25/2016 c8 13aadixon
I love the twist to your story. It is truly unique and your writing is excellent. It would be ashame if this remains incomplete.
3/29/2016 c8 2Lucyole
i like your story but I'm a little bit confused is the phantom the real Harry potter that was rescued by severus and who is then the boy that says he is harry potter with the hazel eyes and what will happen when the phantom finds out that his "servant" Harry makes his own moves on hermione himself
oh the drama and chaos that will follow here thats sounds so exciting to me please write more as fast
as you can that would be really great. *cookies for oyu*
9/9/2015 c8 Guest
this is an amazing story, really! But, isn't it a bit too early to introduce love into an 11 year old ecuation? Especially into a boys world.. I get it that Harry was a special case, but even so.. hmm.. I can't wait to see what's next!
8/29/2015 c1 1Christineoftheopera
Update?
5/27/2015 c1 Guest
THIS IS STUPID!
2/22/2015 c8 2CreativeLibrarian
So, I've been a big fan of your ANP series, and decided to check out what else you were writing. I have to admit that this story is very good at successfully mixing two very different stories; much better than a lot out there, without making fun of either. So all in all, I say very well done, and I hope to see you update soon. This story doesn't have nearly the amount of reviews it should, though I really do love it.

And...I'm not really one to talk, seeing as I haven't updated my own Harry Potter story in a few years...but I'm of the opinion that you're a much better writer than me, so I hope you update soon. And thank you for all your wonderful stories.
8/21/2014 c8 6Tyrano
Update soon PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAASSSSEEEEE! I love this story!
7/21/2014 c8 1Christineoftheopera
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I can't wait for an update
6/5/2014 c8 5Dragon Rider and Story Seeker
Glad to have you back and this is a great chapter! Can't wait to read more
5/30/2014 c7 Lunaris-wind
This was a most intriguing read because I want to know where you were planning on going. Given that the story has not been updated in over a year, I doubt I'll ever find out.
4/22/2014 c7 22Slytherin Studios
I like it, please update soon.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »