for Things Maximum Ride can teach you

8/5/2015 c3 TrekkieGirl10
He so taught me how to be a pyro... JK, I already was :)
6/29/2014 c3 6Caitlynbug1
This is awesome! Silence, I have read almost all of your stories now and I FREAKING LOVE THEM :D
"I... I feel like pudding. Pudding with nerve endings. Pudding in great pain" I love that part. Laughed so hard
9/26/2013 c2 503503
Hahahahaha! This is really funny! :P
9/15/2013 c2 Anonymous
Me gusta, continue! And Fang, hmm... I got nothing.. Though the other characters:
Dylan: Never stop until you get what you want; be annoyingly persistent and determined. (Winning Max over)
Gazzy: Never be ashamed of what you have, (hehe), his 'unique talent'...
M'kay, update!
6/23/2013 c2 3maxride227
I love this, cause its true hahaha
6/8/2013 c1 8leviastiel
I like. Continue.
3/10/2013 c2 1GoldenBloodGirl
continue
2/7/2013 c2 101abetternameneeded
Nothing on Fang but, Iggy teaches us "even of you're different you can still excell"
Angel teaches us "Age is only a number, a seen year o'k could conquer the world."

Gazzy teaches us "make use of what you have"

Nudge teaches us "Education is important but friendship is more so."

And the whole flock teaches us,
"Without friends(or family) we have nothing."

Read between the lines.
12/9/2012 c2 4BlackMajesticNight
YAY IGGESTER
12/9/2012 c1 BlackMajesticNight
I LOVE
11/24/2012 c2 4emokittychic10
just reread this (for ni reason) and i remebered y i love this 'story' or whatever u call it, so much! then i realized i forgot to favorite and follow (baaad cece -_-)
10/8/2012 c2 1nebulababe
You need to put this for what Gazzy can teach you: how to set a new record for putting on a gas mask. RPW13
10/6/2012 c1 miss.anonymous
YES CONTINUE THIS MADE ME CRACK UP!
what Fang can teach:
when to speak...
...and when not to speak.
Miss Anon
10/7/2012 c2 19AkitaNeruVocaloid
Fang can teach you to cheat death! In Nevermore he's thrown off of a cliff with a broken wing and he survives! He can also teach you how to be a complete and utter idiot, example, "no os'pi'l (or whatever he said in book two)." And how to completely win Max over (carving their names in a cactus and then kissing her). And how to annoy the crap out of Dylan. And how to BEAT the crap out of Dylan. That's alot.