for Live to Love

12/6/2013 c16 Hero Dean
so what type of party they planning ? when will paul given in at imprint
4/21/2013 c16 DaniCz
Hey, did you forget about us?
Please, don't quit the story :)
I love it, it is one of my favorites.
4/12/2013 c16 MyMustacheIsMystical
Ohhhhhh something is gonna happen! :D
I can wait to read the next chapter and find out what so please update soon!
4/7/2013 c16 7Nessiexo
I've been loving the story so far! Briella's accent is really fun to read, love finding out their funny Irish sayings :) Awesome job, please update soon!
4/6/2013 c8 Nessiexo
Whoa, I hope Paul doesn't flip on her and be a jerk. I don't really like Julie though haha, she insults Paul too much :P Great job, super excited for the next chapter! :)
4/5/2013 c5 Nessiexo
LOL, oh Paul. Definitively not a tour guide, huh? Awesome job!
4/5/2013 c4 Nessiexo
Hahaha, their Scottish/Irish talk is funny- I hardly understood it :P Great chapter! :)
4/5/2013 c3 Nessiexo
This is really well-written and the plot is very interesting- well done. I've been looking for a good story to read and I've found it! :)
4/5/2013 c1 Nessiexo
Haha, sounds pretty interesting! Great job :)
3/29/2013 c1 4Unbreakable Me
Good story.
3/23/2013 c16 Guest
I love this story sooooo much. I was afraid you were giving up on it.
It's not always so focus on Briella and Paul moments, but it shows other moments of the story as well.
I can't wait for more.
2/25/2013 c14 DaniCz
So far so good.
Looking forward for the next chapter.
2/17/2013 c14 KingKeAndrez
Cant wait for the next chapter! Loved it by the way
2/16/2013 c14 Delete Your Account
An amazing story, Paul's an idiot, I hope he doesn't push her away with his attitude, update soon
2/11/2013 c14 2Ella710
More. Please?

This is super-duper, crazy fantastic, and I'd write more to elaborate as to just how fantastic it is, but I'm exhausted. My energy is drained from reading all 14 chapters back to back :P It was well worth it, mind you, but I don't want to write to much in fear of the horrid amount of grammar mistakes I'm bound to make. Ew.

To sum up the major points as to why your story is so awesome, Briella is one of the best OCs I've read in ages. Her propriety is a little off-putting at times, but only because I'm so unused to it in any Twific. It's rather refreshing, actually. Also, Paul is wonderfully developed. One of the hardest things I find about writing the wolf pack in fanfiction is that the characters are so largely undefined in the original story. Fanfic authors basically have to shape an entire character based on maybe two or three scenes he or she is in. It's a lot of freedom, sure, but the problem is that one person's view of Jared, for instance, may completely differ from another. Ya know what I mean?

Anyways, back to my point. You developped Paul really well and, more importantly, really realistically. His flaws are clear without being made for the sheer purpose of angst. I don't know how much Paul fiction you've read, but I find it rather repetitive in Paul/OC fics, where Paul is a real snot and gives her a hard time, then - lo and behold - he just miraculously changes in time to write up a few good sappy fluff scenes. This is different; I can feel it. Briella is quiet, but she doesn't take things lying down. That's good. It adds to her appeal. It also adds to the conflict in the story without taking away from the credibility of it all.

My eyes are closing periodically, so I'm gonna wrap this up here and just ask again: more? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? It's exciting reading about an Irish/Scot lass, written by someone who at least has a very thorough understanding of the dialects. Throwing in a few sayings doesn't make someone gaelic; you're very consistent, however, so it's comes across excellently. Is it presumptuous to assume you have roots there? ;) Maybe it's me being hopeful - I'm descended from strong Irish roots, myself!

Aaaanyways, thanks for posting this. It's really wonderful. Keep up the great work! (and post!...soon?) :D
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »