for First and Foremost I Love You

3/11/2018 c10 lexi888
great story
8/7/2015 c10 PamperedKitty
This was so good. Oh my god. Have you abandoned this? Please don't.
7/25/2015 c10 KioshiUshima
Aaaaaaaaahhhhh. I just discovered you, and I've read, literally, everything you've written. Srsly. I am so in love with you right meow. it is a little bit ridiculous. I'm usually not a big Kurt fan, but the way you write him? Amazing. I love how you write Bastien, too, both aspects of him. And, this is weird, but I've never even thought of Dave as a love interest for either, and YOU ARE BLOWING MY MIND. I am so down for this triad, right meow. My twin is part of a triad, actually, so I always get excited to see well-written ones. Thank you for all your hard work!
3/29/2015 c9 AnnaM
I love this fic so much. Is it abandoned? Insist re read it today cause I had the day off. I'm sad if it's abandoned, but I hope that's not the case.
8/25/2014 c10 xDarklightx
I can't wait to read more.
8/20/2014 c10 Jean star
I love this fic so much. Still so angsty, but at least there's light at the end of the tunnel.
8/20/2014 c10 Hello
I love this fic so much!
8/18/2014 c10 5Totoro-Pirate
SEBASTIAN GOD DAMMIT ! I am so worried about him... jesus fucking christ. He needs to jus TALK TO DAVE... he is being so immature and he is so obviously in pain. But I am happy Kurt figured it out or at least thinks he did. He is on his way. I am really curious as to how they will end up getting together because that is just complex as hell and they're just so immature! well, sebastian is... mostly. lol... thanks for this update, I was so happy to see it. I never expected you to update so soon :D I was flailing all over my desk. Glad everyone else at the office had already left haha
8/17/2014 c9 Totoro-Pirate
No Sebastiaaaaaaan. I actually wanted Dave to see him when he was spying on him. Did Dave see him? Please tell me he did. Ugh I hate angst but I am addicted to it. I want to see how they manage to talk again. It seems like they don't even TALK and I need them to talk. So, so badly. Sebastian needs to stop being stupid and just TALK... poor Dave... I feel the most for him, because he is still so insecure deep down and he loved Seb so much and now he feels like it was all too good for him and now just UGH. I want to smack Sebastian in the head.

I actually read this chapter the day you posted it but I couldn't comment and I had been meaning to but I just re-read it right now and now I have smythofsky feelings again. Life is hard. I hope you have time to write so you can update soon-ish. Love you!
8/7/2014 c9 Alex
I love this so much! The angst kills me!
7/22/2014 c9 xDarklightx
I really like it. I can't wait to read more.
7/5/2014 c8 Bailey
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
7/2/2014 c8 Totoro-Pirate
I can't believe Sebastian broke up with Dave! No Seb WHYYY WHY WHYYYY omg poor Dave just being shut down by Sebastian like that. What the hell Sebastian?! I don't like this... I should have listened to your warning and not read this until the 21st hahaha
7/2/2014 c8 nessyschu
Ugh everyone just needs to talk and fix things because I don't like it when they're all upset.

Also the way you wrote that warning and then the way Sebastian was talking, I definitely thought he was going to attempt suicide.
7/2/2014 c8 3mindgameplay