for ZDaKr story

12/4/2016 c2 nerdybookluv
Zim and Gir need to give them hell! This fic is great but I want Zim to really make them feel it. Zim will be a great parent, but I don't want either Dip or Keef to be let off the hook so easily when it come to his smeet(s). Keep up the awesome work!
11/18/2016 c2 Death Crystal
THIS IS SO GOOD!
8/5/2015 c2 Guest
I threw up when the scene with him forgiving them. I wouldn't and I sure as hell think zim wouldn't either. You should make him a bit fearful of what happened to him and still scared of them. Make him non forgiving and flinch whenever they touch him. Should make me guilty. Oh I love the story! An good luck please make more!
4/24/2015 c2 Guest
You should finish! It sounds really good!
3/12/2015 c2 1mlpjellybean
Gasp!
1/8/2015 c2 2wildchild00
(sad)aw poor zim
3/12/2014 c2 3animefan16091
Please upload more and I love the mpreg
1/2/2014 c2 Guest
Omg that was amazing I LOVE MPREG KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)
9/13/2013 c2 1sailor-moon-lover1
this has me excited :D im hyper just thinking about it ! LOL
9/7/2013 c1 I'm moving my work to Tubbub
MAKE ZIM AND GIR GIVE THOSE BASTERDS HELL!
7/15/2013 c2 I don't even
Hmmm, this is good. Zim seems to be a bit out of character though, even if his emotions were broken down to the core I think he'd be a little rude or have second thoughts about Keef and Dib's apology. I like it though, keep this up!
1/13/2013 c2 angela.dickson.18
Da weird i can't believe that Zim got pregnant by Dib and Keef now.
10/27/2012 c2 Felix
I need moar ._.
10/20/2012 c1 31Mr. Ochinchin Head
Aww, my poor irken..
10/17/2012 c2 31Princess-of-Your-Doom95
Poor Zimmy :(
Keef and Dibbeh are so mean to him. If I was Zimmy, I would have mega suspicious about their apology, wouldn't have let them touch me at all. But now Keef and Dibbeh are gonna be daddies! Ha! Karma is a biach!
Awesome chapter, can't wait for more
19 Page 1 2 Next »