for Is the Bromance Back?

5/23/2014 c1 9wayouttamyleague
Awww, thanks, it's like you wrote it for me...

Lotta great images here, but "We sound like a bunch of girls talking about feelings and stuff" gave me the biggest kick. Espo keepin' it real ;-)

"Misses R and Little Castle" also a winner.

More Rysposito!
10/8/2012 c1 Guest
This is such a unique idea and I really loved it. It was fun to read the boy's viewpoint. I could see this happening on the show.
10/7/2012 c1 Guest
This one-shot is so different from everything out there on FF. It was great to see this perspective between the boys. Really great.
10/7/2012 c1 lb
I like this - seems like a good way for Kevin and Javi to help heal their friendship. You could do another chapter where Kate and Rick walk in arm in arm and that is how the boys find out. However, that would mean that his employees at the Old Haunt would find out too and it should definitely be family first.
10/9/2012 c1 8Jenny.Simone.Kate
I really liked this OS! Would have loved it to see something like that on the show. I also think they should have included this talk between them!

""Nope, it was weird man!" Espo groans with an expression of someone who bit into a lemon." - LOL this is hilarious! I can so picture this expression on Espo's face. :-)

Good work, Julie. I really like this one!
10/9/2012 c1 28Grizziesmom
Sp enjyed this! Can't wait to see what the writers do with this now that Ryan and Espo are talking again. Love that you expanded on the missing coffee...
10/8/2012 c1 2crazy4castle
Ya know, I was kinda wishing that we would’ve gotten at least a little bit of them ‘making up’.

Really Espo buying him a beer is a good start. Actually seeing them getting beaten up television was quite funny. Espo is so pig headed I want to kick him the backside sometimes. Lol.

"Javi, I had to. If I hadn't, we would be attending Beckett's funeral. You know she loses all perspective when it comes to her mom's case. I understand you having her back and going after Maddox, but I didn't agree with how you were doing it." Kevin says, explaining his side of things. I really liked this part. Ryan needed to get his point across and well Espo just wasn’t willing to listen. Faced with the cold hard facts that Beckett would be dead if he hadn’t, he really shouldn’t be complaining.

It always annoyed me how if Ryan could see why Esposito did what he did, then why did that not work with Esposito. Sure, neither of them had to like what the other was doing, but they should’ve respected the decisions regardless. Okay, off my soap box now. Lol.

I love the banter you have going on with these two. The theorising over ‘Mom and Dad’ and this line made me laugh when they commented on the lack of Beckett’s coffee, "She didn't even give him a hard time about it? No Beckett glare, nothing?" Oh yeah, the old Beckett would’ve so busted Castle for that.

And then this line, “We sound like a bunch of girls talking about feelings and stuff. That is wrong on so many levels!" Haha, that is so something I could picture them saying.

Ya know, I really hope we get something like this when they start talking about them, I can so see this in my head going just like that. It’s so them. Lol.

Thank you for carrying on this scene, I enjoyed it immensely. :)
10/8/2012 c1 BlueOrchid96
Cute! And the "we sound like a bunch of girls" comment cracked me up.
10/8/2012 c1 16purplangel
Hey Julie, I spoke with a friend of mine who said she read this cute little one-shot and posted under Guest. Are you getting any guest reviews?