FanFiction.Net
for After The Fall

10/18/2012 c4 25pebblysand
I wish there was a like button on so I could say how much I like this. A lot. You could write chapters three times as long and still have me not be tired of reading them.
10/18/2012 c4 11alicia-fuzzyboots
Aww, I love Will and Kalinda's friendship and you wrote that perfectly. I like how she see's the subtle things he's trying to hide - very Kalinda like. Please write more of them.
10/18/2012 c4 Guest
I was waiting for someone to notice that he'd called her Alicia. (Nice touch) Great banter between W/K
10/15/2012 c3 25pebblysand
Hey, I've never reviewed before but I just wanted to say, your fic is just the best on going fic there is right now, so thank you for writing it. Your dialogues are always spot on and I'm actually beginning to think that this is going to be my cannon from what happen right after the scandal role up until the begining of the show. So thank you again, please do keep writing, you're doing great.
10/15/2012 c3 Guest
Glad someone's catching on to his Alicia antics. Can't wait to see them meet again!
10/15/2012 c3 55StrawberrySab
Another great chapter! Loving this story and your writing.
10/15/2012 c3 Emilie
I really enjoy reading your story, it's very realistic! Can't wait to read the next chapters!
10/15/2012 c3 11alicia-fuzzyboots
Great story! I love that you are writing the scandal from Will's POV. I really look forward to reading more.
10/11/2012 c2 Guest
You've done well here, and hit on my favorite part of Will's character. He's just such a sad guy without Alicia
10/11/2012 c2 55StrawberrySab
First, I love this line too much to not quote it!
"'Go make some hay'?" Diane asks. "Have we been reading Little House on the Prairie this week?"

Second, I love your story - and believe me, I don't love many stories lol - You are making a great job at writing the scandal from Will's POV, mixing it with the political implications, it's not easy. I'm definitely following this!
10/10/2012 c2 LimeJuiceTub
Hi Laurie1. I'm enjoying this insightful take on Will's thoughts. I liked how you used sports to illustrate Will's perspective.
10/7/2012 c1 Emilie
Really good! Can't wait to read the next chapters!
10/7/2012 c1 Guest
Great start. Can't wait to see W/A interaction and you've got Will's psyche down pat. Really want to see more, great job, so happy to see people writing for this fandom again!
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4