for Wild Wanting

11/18/2012 c1 8TheThirdAetas
Wow. This is a powerfully done piece and it has more insight in these few paragraphs than many stories have in a few chapters. You've done very well and I am very glad to have found this piece. Thank you so much for sharing it with us readers. :)
10/13/2012 c1 Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe
ooh i like this. id love a oneshot from miles's pov, but this is wonderful. you feel for her when she asks the world for miles, and it smacks her in the face with him as her uncle hehe. (im all for miles/charlie, its the most real chemistry in the show, beating everything - although neville/danny comes close)
10/12/2012 c1 Ms.MikelsonSalvatore1234
holy crap..that was awesome!this is the best miles/charlie fic i've read! i loved the way you portayed charlies feelings pefectly *sighs and shakes head*(i wish i could write like )your a good writer, keep up the good work!:):):)
10/7/2012 c1 241Harpiebird
Perfectly lovely!
10/7/2012 c1 153IronAmerica
This is a really sweet story. I like how you portrayed Charlie's emotions in here, and some of her insecurities.

If only the show could do this well. (Of course, they have time constraints and a budget, so we have to be fair to them there.)

Some quibbles: Shouldn't "The world gave her them anyways" read as "The world gave them to her anyways"? I think it flows better. You also need a comma between the phrase "away from her" and "she allows him". Comma also needed between "who he was" and "she recognized his strength". That's about it, as far as errors go.

Really nice story. I liked it.

-IA
10/7/2012 c1 Mae
Heartbreaking and awesome! I'm gonna go cry now.
10/7/2012 c1 253Steph-Schell
I love this. You managed to convey a range of emotions in just a few words, it's wonderful. And just the right amount of steaminess to offset the sadness she feels when the world takes things away from her. Perfect. Going in my favorites.
10/7/2012 c1 Julie
Absolutely lovely and heartbreaking all at the same time. I like how you captured the burden of being a protector that she's lived with her whole life. Wonderful job, I very much enjoyed it.