for In the Dragon's Teeth

9/15/2020 c1 32tallsunshine12
Thanks for your adventure in the Huertgen Forest. I'm glad Saunders is back among the living again. And that Caje us okay. Kirby is the greatest hero here: he did so much for Caje and the little boy, then helped out with the plan. It's been a good, carefully researched read.
11/8/2016 c1 49equine02
Their sacrifices were never forgotten... Thank you so much for this beautiful, touching, and gripping tribute to our guys!
5/5/2014 c1 3WisdomWright
Fantastic story. A very entertaining read!
10/16/2013 c1 thewarpedmind1
I remember reading this years ago and it's just as AWESOME now as it was then and remains one of my ALL time favorite ff stories!
11/7/2012 c1 masondixon
An EXCELLENT job here. It did feel like an episode from the show but it also carried with it the horrifying realty of the War itself. The original characters were extremely well developed here and your original characters- all of them- meshed in so well to keep the story constantly flowing.

I very much appreciated the HurtCage here. Didn't have too much of that on the show. And I liked the guilt both he and Saunders felt throughout the story- and the way they resolved that individually. It was brutally realistic when the nazi killed the woman. I was glad when Doc told Cage the child had survived. That was a good thing.

Your development and research was very thorough. The history mixed extremely well with the fictional characters. A very good job. I will put this my Favorite file. And I will go enjoy your other COMBAT stories.
Thank You.
10/16/2012 c1 9Eclaireur
I am so glad you posted this story on this site also! I have to tell you, this is one of the MOST powerful stories I have read in a long time! I first read it on Purple Hearts and it kept my attention all the way till the end. Some stories I've read start out great then peter out or the author has a tendency to write on and on just to fill the pages. You KNOW the characters and it shows in your work! GREAT JOB!
10/15/2012 c1 88cd11
Excellent story
10/11/2012 c1 88emeraldarrows
Fascinating and very well researched story.