for Inheritance

9/23/2016 c32 Guest
NOOOOO ROKUSHI T.T
10/13/2015 c8 3Zselia
I'm pretty sure that since he was essentially stabbed with several syringes in the arm and one in the eye he wouldn't be able to ANY of what he just did in that chapter. I'm glad I overlook mistakes like that. ~
10/12/2015 c1 Zselia
I can't believe that I actually thought 'siceforia' was an actual disease.
11/26/2013 c32 Sparr0w-san
I was like 'Yay' they finally kissed! And then the next moment I was like 'fuck'. ;( how could you du this to me? *cries in a corner*
11/26/2013 c30 Sparr0w-san
Wait till Tifa hears this...
11/25/2013 c23 Sparr0w-san
afdgvb n dfbkjsvv I like flucking hate Namine in this fic. She's just so...creepy and...ewwww?
11/24/2013 c6 Sparr0w-san
Oh my flucking gosh. You did not just kgegdskjfkdslngkidgnkidsngkieniofhdeigheihi

I kind feel like Xion and Roxas were kinda... i don't know? Laid backed about Kairi's death.
11/24/2013 c5 Sparr0w-san
WHYYYYY Poor roxas.
2/1/2013 c32 hitomi65
nice chapter
1/28/2013 c25 xionhikairi
AHHHHHHHH NAMINEEEEEEE U LIL UGH man this is gettin interestin but man namine is a sadistic psychopath i sure ill never sleep 4 the next few days XD
1/5/2013 c32 15LeYenrz
MY FUCJEKAMNFBSJ CRAPSHIVIA.

Since i havent really been online for a while since i had a lack of time and internet for two weeks. Ive been shocked. And stupidified.

After u killed cloud i though for a second that you were gonna kill everyone cept for roxas and xion. Then the instructions for earasing her memory. My mind was BDKQKMWNWKS WAHT DA HELL.

Then i saw that u updated and i read the final chapter. And...the whole thing is probably for thw purpose to shock and stupidify the reader huh..

You made me love and hate this story so much. And i cant choose which emotion to give for it...if yourre making a sequel ill be so glad. Ill even mentally and internetly hug you to death. Seriously.

I mean the ending was really slapdash. Not that thats a bad thing. Bug it gave it its own unique touch. But i still cant help but pull myhair out and say. 'Thats so like High Kick Through The Roof drama ending.' The ending for that korean drama was very abrupt. And retarded. The only thing that differs is that yours isnt retarded. Im just...shocked right now. And i hope. That that sequel comes really love your writing.
1/5/2013 c30 coolboi12