FanFiction.Net

3/24/2018 c1 Guest
6/2/2017 c1 Guest
9/1/2016 c1 Guest
10/20/2015 c1 Guest
This is an excellent story! Very emotional. I apologize to the author for that negative comment above. They obviously have no taste in literature!
10/13/2012 c1 14LalaithElerrina
Hello! This story wasn't bad, except that if I remember correctly, Haleth did survive the battle, and became an important person later.

Even so, the story was well done. There were a few minor errors thought. For example,

You wouldn't say "Haleth relplied respectively"

It would be "Hathel replied respectfully." A few other minor spelling/grammatical errors. But you're actually a good writer. I hope you keep it up!
10/10/2012 c1 66Frodo's sister
This is a really good story, sad too. I like how you have Haleth struggling with hope until Aragorn reminded him about. I'm also glad that he was able to kill the orc before he died. I always find it sad that boys had to fight in the battle. I hope they are at least all older ones. I don't think a child of 7 would be able to handle the battle.
10/10/2012 c1 10anne-lotr-hp
AHHHHHHHH. AN-DIE. THAT WAS SO GOOD XD I liked the ending ;) Hehehehe. Thank you.
:D
10/9/2012 c1 17CeffylGwyn
Hey! Don't worry, it wasn't that bad- don't worry. It's nice that you wrote something for a mate's birthday.

I did find it a little bit coarse, but it was a really good idea, and the events would have combined to the end to be a BRILLIANT one-shot. I just think you need to work a little more on your grammar, and the way you phrase your sentences. Maybe get a beta just for this, and fix/tweak it a little, to improve these things and get it pitch perfect.

All the best! :)
10/9/2012 c1 11darkdaysofsummer
This was sad, but amazing! You don't see any elves that were at Helm's Deep afterwords (besides Legolas) and you don't really no what happened to all of the men and boys either. It's terrifying and tragic, but all or most of them probably died. I don't think I've seen any write a story like this before so thank you for that. Also, listening to the LOTR soundtrack while reading made this even better :).