for Further Down The Line

1/12/2021 c7 Guest
Pls pls pls let Sybil live her death on the tv was tragic enough.
10/9/2020 c6 Guest
oh yea this is dope
6/19/2020 c20 3EmmaGranger80
For the baby’s gender: a girl. Have you abandoned this story? I sincerely hope not because I’m in suspense wondering what’s going to happen next. Please continue! —Emma
6/19/2020 c9 EmmaGranger80
Nooo! Argh, I was hoping you would decide to save Sybil. Other than that I love this story. I will read it until the end. Matthew and Mary’s conversations are so sweet. —Emma
2/13/2017 c1 Lalyh
Twins ? Please update soon.
7/8/2016 c20 guest
a Boy please
9/3/2015 c19 12charmedfanlover
Please finish up...its a good story...too bad ur leaving ur good work unfinished. ...I enjoy the details in it
7/22/2015 c20 Guest
Nothing I hate more than abandoned fanfics. So I will finish this one. Mary came through the birth fine and did not develop pre-eclampsia. Following canon, the baby was a boy named George. Matthew did not die but eventually left Mary to run away with Barrow. Mary divorced him and married Tom. The End.
7/22/2015 c9 Guest
Hearst? I think you mean a hearse. Numerous grammatical and spelling errors, plus slang that would not have been used by upper-class British subjects in that time period.
6/30/2015 c20 Plink
My genius Mary is obviously right, it's a boy.
8/4/2014 c20 Rrgarbo
I like this a lot, almost better than the actual show. I just hope matthew won't be killed after the baby is born, but then it's fan fiction, so any thing could happen. I think the baby should be a girl.
7/12/2014 c20 charmedfanlover
you should keep writing. I wish to read more. Like the details of the writing
4/17/2014 c20 14Lady Isabelle Black
Please update soon
9/18/2013 c20 26Rachel Smith Cobleigh
This is sweet and amusing: I hope you continue it! :)
9/14/2013 c20 fanaticdA