for The 27th Hunger Games

5/4/2015 c3 NOTCHRISTIAN
these are really good you should make new stories and update please
2/11/2013 c1 Guest
Email me! And you know who I am. I hope. Not the stalker.
12/29/2012 c8 4xXStars of FireXx
hey i think it was good, and now i am ordering you to UPDATE! if you don't i will be thoroughly disappointed!
12/29/2012 c7 xXStars of FireXx
LOVE is in THE AIR (musical note) lol
PS. i review alot... but it means i like it!
12/29/2012 c5 xXStars of FireXx
lol, guys are really stupid, but its so funny when they try to brag or they are fighting over girls! i love watching those events, just so i can smack them! but the chapter was pretty good!
12/29/2012 c4 xXStars of FireXx
when they get to the areana, will you make a sponser for me? i want to give her chocolate... awww now i want chocolate.. }:) but still I WANNA BE A SPONCER and i really like this, and i always knew that grandmothers were evil...
12/29/2012 c8 17madworlds
Oh god, I'm not good at long reviews. But I'll think of something, I promise.

Okay. Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin king...

Haha! Gigi brings me inspiration. I love how she is so much like Effie, yet so unlike her at the same time. I loved how she stood at the door trying,to wake Maple. And I love how Maple threw the pillow at the door, and it offended her. Hey, can I make an Escort like her for my SYOT?

Okay. More inspiration comes in the form of that guy Stark. What District from? And is this the guy she falls in love with?.And does he love her back? Gosh, I have SO MANY QUESTIONS! But anyway, he sounds cool.

Now. Marinescu... He seems a bit like the guy that Rue mentioned called Martin. A bit wrong in the head. Poor Marinescu, I hope he jumps off the plate at the start so he'll have a quick death. The Careers could have a lot of sadistic fun with him though...

Finally, Maple herself. I think she's very caring about Constance and possibly Stark. She could go far...but I doubt she would want to win without Stark, so maybe you'll kill her in the final eight or four or something. I really don't know. I did like her awesome, self-catching trap. I liked how it was so awesome she snared herself. Awkward thing to happen in the games, though!

Ok, so after having written the longest review of this story *whoop whoop* I'll finish with a very emphasised, "Update Soooooon! Really soon!

PS: Happy New Year. Don't give me those weird looks. It lengthens the review, which is all good, right?
11/26/2012 c1 gayguy
hi... i like your style of writing it rocks so peace out
11/26/2012 c1 Herbff
hi! i am back and still rolling! u have some skills.
11/24/2012 c7 madworlds
Yay! An update!
11/18/2012 c6 hidden
call child services. they need to take Craw away
11/18/2012 c4 kYLE
A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME THAT A THE lIBRARY... U BELONG TO THIS SITE. U DID A GREAT DAMMEND JOB. :)
11/18/2012 c3 mERRY cHRISTMAS
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! ... U ROCK, CHECK OUT THE AWESOME RITING SKILLS
11/18/2012 c2 AWESOME
U SHOULD BE WRITING 4 THE TIMES. U R FREAKEN GOOD!
11/18/2012 c1 A PINK DRESS
U ROCK... GEEK! GUESS HO! PHONE ME!
26 Page 1 2 Next »