for When evil people die

6/12/2016 c10 fevres
Oh Dean. This is really intriguing!
6/12/2016 c10 7Happygoddess2003
Yep.
10/25/2013 c4 2Mzzmarie
OMG LOVING THIS STORY SO MUCH! tHE INTENSITY IS AMAZING! (in fact it so intense that I just realized I was typing in caps, but I'm not going to fix it because it somehow seems appropriate *lol)
11/14/2012 c7 3storyaddict69
is the child that looks familiar to sam Dean? OMG...and why is dean getting abused? I cant wait to find out what happened and whats happening now.
11/5/2012 c3 moira4eku
Very interesting story. Dean is really in some kind of trouble here. I'm wondering if Aden is just Dean's name mixed up. It would make sense (perhaps Aden is Dean's imaginary friend from childhood or something). I just find it suspicious the similarity in their names. If Dean is having these seizures, he needs to be in the hospital, pronto.
10/30/2012 c5 storyaddict69
OMG poor Dean...I cant wait to find out what happened and why he was attacked. Need sammy to figure this one out before its too late.
10/30/2012 c5 Guest
This is a great beginning but it needs something more. More description or explanation maybe. Also the typos are very very distracting.
10/22/2012 c3 DeansSammy
want to know all abour ir and i so hope that sammy's gonna kick their asses or better gets rid off it'goin to be a quick update
10/17/2012 c2 DeansSammy