for Loving You

1/2/2018 c21 JennyD87
I love this story...
2/20/2014 c21 8xtr75
Woohoo, a happy ending for those who mattered!
8/24/2013 c20 xtr75
They've been through so much together and still find a way to be together, that should tell them something. The girls do need a holiday away from all the stress and troubles though.
8/11/2013 c19 xtr75
Don't know why Brax would be shocked that Charlie asked him that; his family likes to get back at people after all.

Not sure his word is worth much, but hope Charlie and Joey can finally find some long term happiness.
8/7/2013 c18 xtr75
What a mess. Hope Charlie can fix things.
6/29/2013 c17 xtr75
It seems so unfair that the innocent parties are forced to leave because of a bunch of neanderthals who have no respect for others or the law. Hopefully they can get away safely and it's not trouble behind them.
4/15/2013 c16 xtr75
They need to get Brax out of their lives for good and I hope the Thug Boys stay away.

It's nice to see Charlie getting her priorities in order.

Joey's lucky to have Aden watching her back but hopefully, Charlie's not going to do anything to hurt her again.
4/9/2013 c15 xtr75
Glad Charlie appears fine and really hope Brax is put away once and for all.

A potential Ruby and Aden hook up might prove interesting, though not sure if Charlie is too keen on the idea.

Twin little Joey's and twice the trouble - wonder if they'll end up with a boy and a girl.
4/7/2013 c14 xtr75
Brax continues to be a jerk - no surprise there, he never changes. Really hope that menace goes to jail this time.

Hope Charlie isn't seriously hurt; that's the last thing she and Joey need.
3/20/2013 c13 xtr75
Can't believe Brax is free after what he did but Charlie is right, if they have to coexist in the same town, she needs to be able to deal with him.

They do have the worst timing though but at least they do seem more capable of talking things through. I only wish there would come a time when they skip over the jumping to conclusions and go straight to the talking first.

Awww, there's a little Joey on the way. Who is the daddy?
3/19/2013 c12 xtr75
I hope Charlie agrees to the counselling because they can't keep going on like they have been. It is nice that they are talking things over - it's a start at least.
3/18/2013 c11 xtr75
Olivia has cause nothing but trouble.

CJ really should consider counselling because they have a tendency to run away from their problems, before dealing with them and there are certainly underlying trust issues they've yet to resolve. Hope they're strong enough to get through it all together
3/12/2013 c10 xtr75
Things seem to be going from bad to worse and Charlie needs to take the support Joey has been giving her instead of finding ways to push her away and now she's played right into Olivia's hands. One day, Charlie is going to go too far and lose Joey forever.
2/27/2013 c9 1innocence4eva
I really dislike Brax in this story, he is such a douche bag Grrr I wish he would just leave them alone his done enough damage like an ''I'm sorry'' really helps.. I must admit these 2 beauties have a long away to come to fix some issues they may have, but I know they can get through it together and Charlie has to stop pushing Joey away.. Please update soon looking forward to reading what's ahead for these beauties.. Awesome story by the way :)
2/26/2013 c9 8xtr75
I think they still have a long way to go to rebuild the trust between them, but it's a start.

So Brax took a lot of notice about the part where he's not meant to be within 200m of her. He broke the conditions of the deal, so he should go back to jail where he belongs
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »