for Loving You

1/20/2013 c7 68ijustkeepswimming
Poor Charlie! At least she has Joey to take care of her now.
1/9/2013 c8 8xtr75
Brax should be nowhere near Charlie after what he did. I hope Charlie doesn't let things come between her and Joey though.
11/26/2012 c7 xtr75
Brax really is a cowardly animal.

I hope Charlie doesn't push Joey away and let's her be there for her as she's going to need her and her friends to help her get through this.

Brax better not get bail.
11/16/2012 c6 68ijustkeepswimming
Poor Charlie. She's been to hell and back. The 'we need to talk' bit doesn't bode terribly well though...
11/16/2012 c5 ijustkeepswimming
Brax is a psycho! I'm glad they were able to find Charlie quickly. I hope she will be okay.
11/15/2012 c4 ijustkeepswimming
It's so lovely that Charlie and Joey are happy together but what the hell is Brax playing at!?
11/15/2012 c3 ijustkeepswimming
So glad that CHarlie and Joey are going to make a go of things. And I hope that Brax gets banged up for assault.
11/9/2012 c2 ijustkeepswimming
Brax shouldn't have hit Joey. It shows just what a violent bastard he is. But Charlie also shouldn't have kissed Joey when she's still with Brax. Has she learned nothing!?
11/9/2012 c6 8xtr75
Hope they can both get through this together and that Brax is sent away for a very long time.
Wondering who belongs to the footsteps
11/3/2012 c5 1innocence4eva
I've just come across this fanfic, love it so far, I'm so glad that these beauties are giving it another go :) but their is always something that gets in their way :( drama drama drama lol.. Brax is such a loose cannon.. Can't wait for more :)
10/31/2012 c5 kazintaz
Brax is delusional if he thinks this will convince Charlie should be with him and not Joey. Quick thinking on Charlie's part to get her phone on and relay the necessary messages to led the cops to her location. Well done :-)
10/30/2012 c5 8xtr75
Brax is such a controllng creep, no better than all the other criminals. It's so annoying the way the show tries to make out he's somehow better when he's not.

It needs to be more than a book thrown at Brax. Hope he ends up in jail for a long time with Jake and all the others he's let go to jail for him as cellmates
10/29/2012 c2 DV8ByDesign
Hello . . . Sorry I have been not present lately but dealing with major health issues one of them being an infection & the other being migraines which seem to be almost every day now! NOT FUN! But done with antibiotics and hopefully back mending - I HOPE!

Okay Brax or The Thug or The Gang Leader (forgot what I have been calling him! Oops! But basically good for nothing piece of garbage criminal who should BE IN JAIL instead of inflicting his own warped judgement or justice on nice normal human beings!) Not that I have an opinion or anything on the subject! LOL

IF anything he is pushing Charlie away further by pulling his macho crap and coming on strong! Not a good way to win friends & girlfriends back! If I was Charlie I would hurry up and get that AVO out against Brax for her whole family! A man like that (that in all honesty we do not know a whole lot about but was we know is bad enough - I am way beyond sure that The Thug has way more scarier skeletons in his own closet! (Not the gay closet just the regular every day closet! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Sorry I got carried away there . . . He just makes me mad & the fact that H&A thought he was THE MAN for Charlie makes me even sicker! I mean how low did Charlie have to go before she died? She was already scrapping bottom when she was Arsehole Rosetta (just in case you did not know that is what I call him ALL the time well usually just Arsehole!) She was his doormat and she just let him do it! H&A has no clue about strong women! Plus in all of Summer Bay how many men live there that are NOT criminals? They are all married right? I mean come on if I was Charlie I definitely would have considered switching to women a long time ago with only crims to date! ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

But that is another story for another time!

Thanks for sharing . . . I think Charlie & Joey are right up there with Otalia as one of my all time fave couples! It was just way (and when I say way I mean WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY Y too short! I wish they would have made it a bit longer than like month of episodes (roughly anyway) and to end it the way they did . . . Way too typical in this day & age! Sort of makes me a bit mad! (Then again Otalia being pregnant while in a gay relationship takes a whole other cake!) I just wish writers would wise up about lesbian relationships . . . . That sometimes they actually do work out! Grrrrrrrrr! I digress as usual!

Take care & love & peace . . .

DV8 ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
10/29/2012 c1 68ijustkeepswimming
Interesting moment for Joey to return. It looks like the fight between Brax and Joey will get messy!
10/23/2012 c4 8xtr75
Nice to see Charlie starting to realise the error of her ways, esp. when it came to Brax.

Brax should actually put Charlie first for a change and stop being so controlling and selfish and let her go. Hope he does nothing to Charlie and he really needs to have the book thrown at him and hard.
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »