for Sengoku University

7/1/2015 c1 Guest
HAHAHAHA poor Lu Bu, he is stock in the elevator xD I salute you Keiji Maeda hahaha Keep it up xD
12/17/2012 c2 3Amai Itonami
Haha Lu Bu is one of my favorite characters! I was actually hoping he would be the principal though in fact who IS the principal?
11/23/2012 c2 3Madison Lockheart
Omg! Awesome chapter...I love how Da Ji just walked off on lu bu for being rude. You also got Lu Bu's personality perfect. I am now following the story and you :)
11/19/2012 c2 2Mr Hanzo of Salamander
Hmmm... Lu bu the best character :D You really portrayed him like he is. But where's Hanzo manzo and other people. Hope you add them in the next chapter. Hmmmm... Okay then time for me to vanish.
11/13/2012 c1 Dan dan giri
Update already this awesome fic, lazy girl -.- :D
10/16/2012 c1 3Madison Lockheart
Hi! This is a great story already and I cant wait untill the next chapter :) my request is...I want to see Da Ji a alot because she is my favorite character! Keep up the great work, I'll be reading and reviewing! :)
10/12/2012 c1 2Mr Hanzo of Salamander
Hmmmmm... YES! This a great story, keep updating along with wild keiji maeda. I say his roommates should be umm... Ina and Jose aka yukimura. And you should make Hanzo and Kotaro and Orochi roommates, three of them would be yelling at each other all the time. Flawless work. Hmmmmm... Okay then time for me to vanish.