for SUMMER BELONGS TO YOU ENDING RE-WRITE

1/17/2018 c1 Guest
Isabella’s eyes are blue, dangit!
1/17/2018 c1 Guest
Did you ever notice that the sponge and starfish are references to spongebob squarepants?
1/23/2015 c1 Paul
LOVED IT!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
11/5/2014 c1 4632893482
Very corny, and you have lots of spelling mistakes...
The way it was written wasn't as good as it could have been, maybe put some more detail in, and try and make the characters less sappy? I did enjoy the moment when Phineas told Isabella, but I think that you also need to work on your punctuation. All in all, just keep trying
Bovrilcat
11/3/2014 c1 63The Lupine Sojourner
WWHOOOOO! Nice, girly! Oh, this is a friend of yours from church, I think. Unless I got the wrong author. I don't think I did, though. Rearrange R, n, e, e, e into a proper name, and you'll know who it is. ;)
3/23/2014 c1 Kamand
Music by Britney Spears End Credits! Yay!
9/7/2013 c1 Guest
u misspelled said.
6/19/2013 c1 Webs4life
cute
12/16/2012 c1 ebok95
Nice ending...i guess
11/2/2012 c1 4Hkari Ai
Can I ask you for a favor?
10/15/2012 c1 8IzzytheGreat14
Isabella doesn't have brown eyes. *frowns at self* Hey, don't diss! This guy's pretty good!
Sorry. I talk to myself. *Frowns again* Well, nobody asked you!
You know you love me, IzzytheGreat14
10/15/2012 c1 6StoryGirl4121
Thanks for your review. I'm glad you liked it. I hated how the episode went you know, with how she almost said it but she didn't. And phineas didn't even notice! So I re-wrote it the way I would rather have it. But I still love the whole Phineas and Ferb series and Dan Povenmire, and Jeff 'Swampy' Marsh for creating it. Thanks for the review.
10/14/2012 c1 1HopelesslyInLove09
This wass soo cutee! I loved reading it. There is this other stroy called ,If She Had Said It, and it deals with summer belongs to you just like ur story but i like your better.