FanFiction.Net
for Out of the Shadows

10/1/2021 c11 Jot70
I am so sad this is your final SMK episode. You stay so true to the characters. You have just the right mix of drama, angst, and romance. Sure hope you get the bug to write again!
3/23/2021 c11 Guest
I'm so glad I found this little gem of a story! Very well written. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Definitely Episode worthy! :)
10/27/2018 c11 Truckee Gal
This is an episode-worthy story, your best yet! A few private scenes between Lee and Amanda would be cut, but that's okay ... we got the sneak preview. Sad this is the last of your S&MK stories and, since it was posted 16 years ago, you've moved on. Thanks for sharing!
10/27/2018 c10 Truckee Gal
Fantastic back and forth struggling for control, but Amanda used her spike heels to great effect. Job well done! Now, Lee better get her someplace warm and then take Amanda dancing at the British Gala.
10/27/2018 c9 Truckee Gal
Now you've done it! With Leatherneck making an appearance, both of my favorite recurring characters are in this story. Woot! Woot! The Federal Archives are safe, but where is the vengeful Donati? He has to be put out of commission and Lee is chomping at the bit to take him down.
10/27/2018 c8 Truckee Gal
Hot diggity dog ... the case is breaking wide open!
10/27/2018 c7 Truckee Gal
Atta girl, Amanda! Give Lee better, happier dreams to fill his mind.
10/27/2018 c6 Truckee Gal
Billy Melrose is an outstanding Field Section Chief and an awesome friend. Billy, Francine and Amanda together should be able to hold Lee together. How many ice cream bars did Pfaff devour while dissecting the Scarecrow?
10/27/2018 c5 Truckee Gal
Francine: "You know … in some ways you're stronger than Lee is. Sure, he's had a lot more training and field experience, but you're a lot better at dealing with the emotional side of things - the things that throw Lee off balance. So be strong for him now."

It's good to see Francine and Amanda working well together. Excellent chapter!
10/27/2018 c4 Truckee Gal
I adore the background story you gave Lee and how you're ratcheting up the tension through Lee's terrible dreams and recalling his real-life experience with the evil Donati. Good thinking, Amanda, you locked the door.

So pleased Amanda did not call Lee "Scarecrow" in this chapter.
10/27/2018 c3 Truckee Gal
Delighted you spelled Mrs. Marston's name correctly. T. Percival Aquinas is a much-loved recurring character and it's a comfort to know he's got his ear-to-the-ground.
10/27/2018 c2 Truckee Gal
From this story: Lee shook his head. "I don't know," he sighed, "I guess this family business is going to take some getting used to – especially the way people pop up at any time."

Oh Lee, just think of it as Station One's Dodge City, except without a gun in hand!

SIDE NOTE: It bothers me when Amanda uses Lee's code name when they're not on Agency business. When together in the "real" world, he is Lee or, when they're bantering, she can call him Stetson. Lee clearly understands because he doesn't call Amanda "Mrs. King" unless they're on assignment.
10/27/2018 c1 Truckee Gal
The table is being set, so to speak. Love that Lee is stopping by. Hope Phillip and Jamie don't occupy him with their video games. Lee and Amanda need some alone time!
7/16/2017 c11 ucurgypsy
Awwww! So sweet! And it was an interesting story, weaving old and new. Thanks for writing! Very enjoyable reading.
8/26/2014 c11 Guest
Amazing story! So glad to have found it!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »