FanFiction.Net
for Out of the Shadows

1/21/2014 c11 1mrsking1976
I know I'm very late in reading the story, but I have to say this was absolutely fabulous. I know it's been a long time but I hope you come back and post more stories.
7/12/2009 c11 Terry Kay
Excellent piece of work! Very good development of both your characters and your plot. Well excuted denoument.

Thank you.
2/20/2003 c11 24Shelly
Luckily, I had to take the day off from work to soak up some water from a busted water pipe in the kids' bathroom. I say "luckily" because that incident afforded me the time to sit and really enjoy this story from start to finish. The plot was masterful, the characterization on the spot and the romance! Ah! ;-) I hope to see more from you soon. You certainly have the story telling gift!
9/16/2002 c11 opedawg
This was a great story! I look forward to another.
8/8/2002 c1 obsidianj
This is an excellent story. The characterization of Lee and Amanda is spot on. I really like it how you interweave Lee's trouble with a case with a twist. Great job.
8/2/2002 c11 9Dottie
Well, I did it to myself. I didn't want to read this story until it was completely posted, but then it took me awhile to get to it because it was so long! It was a wonderful story! I think you have the characterization down pat! It was very suspenseful and exciting throughout.

**Spoiler**

I also liked how you brought in the little black and silver dress, and Lee's comments about the last time he saw her in it. Little things like this make a story so much fun! Thanks for writing.
7/25/2002 c11 38anonymous7
I know I reviewed this before, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed the rest. You are an amazing writer, I only wish I hadn't already read all of your stories so I'd have more to read.

Thanks for giving us such a great story - sweet and suspenseful - just how I like my SMK!
7/25/2002 c11 dawn
i waited till it was finished and i have to say it was brilliant.Mindy i hope to see more stories soon
7/24/2002 c9 7Momm2five
Oh boy! The plot here is great! You've done your homework. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see this thing through! Feeling a bit like Lee right now . . . :D

I'll be patient . . .
7/23/2002 c9 Guest
This is so well written..I don't want it to end!

I hope you have more stories to tell.
7/23/2002 c7 Guest
ahhhhhh...where's chapter 8?
7/23/2002 c7 Momm2five
Oh, another great one! I had no idea you were posting this. Guess I should be checking here more often! I really do like this series, as others have said, yes, it's AU, but very plausible! Great emotion, Mindy. I'm looking forward to the rest!
7/22/2002 c1 Guest
very nice story. you are taking things slow and that is very welcomed. what I mean by this is, usually at the end of the first chapter, something goes wrong, setting up chapter 2 - not here though. And even though you take things slow, it is good pace, it is not too slow.

i am very much enjoying the story and look forward to more.

thanks for writing.
7/21/2002 c6 L Wolf
Your story is getting better and better keep writing thanks.
7/21/2002 c3 1plbsmiles
O.K. So I m hooked...this is a great start to what looks like a very interesting and enjoyable story. Please keep the chapters coming.

You definaltely know how to set up a story.

Thanks, I will be waiting patiently.
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »