for Game On

10/25/2015 c2 Chacha
Wow! I hope there is more coming. I like your story alot, and I wish there will be more.
9/15/2013 c2 64Natalie Elizabeth
AWWWWW that was so cute at the end. Your some right about where "home" is
9/15/2013 c1 Natalie Elizabeth
WWF wrestling! What's so hilarious about this is i said the same thing. Two friends i met online through Castle were talking about WWF and I was like umm you guys were wrestling. Now two Castle people have told me about it so I am currently downloading the app while reading the rest of this story. Back to reading.

LOL okay so after finishing the chapter off i dont know if i will be able,e to play the game with out thinking sinister thoughts lo,
2/4/2013 c2 Elijoh
Wow! You are just GOOD! Keep it up!
10/16/2012 c2 Caskett4Ever
Such a unique, HOT idea. Thanks for sharing.
10/15/2012 c2 Guest
"I'm glad you're home, Rick." One of the best possible statements.
10/16/2012 c2 luvTaylorSwift
I read Nikoli's alternate beginning first which brought me here. This is a super fun, very unique story. You two did a fantastic job and this game seems perfectly in character. :0
10/16/2012 c1 18The Keddster
Great story... funny, sexy and the banter was so in character. Really good job.

One suggestion though. Those really long paragraphs are so hard to read. Maybe break them up a little, plus each new line of dialogue should be a new line on the page.

Look forward to your next story.
10/16/2012 c2 32EllaNight
I really loved this! great story!
10/15/2012 c1 BlueOrchid96
Gives new meaning to that game. That's for sure.
10/13/2012 c1 purplangel
I'm grinning so wide that my cheeks hurt. I luvvvv all the sexual words and their cute, HOT foreplay.

I guffawed over Lanie's, 'We've got to talk about who's giving you that glow" and I about fell off my chair when Paula nods towards the front of Rick's pants and lets him know that it's obvious he's excited over a woman.

Me-Oh-My. Super Clever Idea girls.
10/15/2012 c2 16purplangel
She messages him, "don't you dareā€¦.not without me". (OMG.. That was just so dang N-A-U-G-H-T-Y)

Going off of the letter C from the word C-O-M-E, she plays the word C-U-F-F-S. (I'm embarrassed to say this, but this sentence is one of my all-time favorites EVER written in fanfiction. It's just so... ummm... yummy. The Visual! Oh dear Gawwd, lol)

After playing that game with Castle she finds herself worked up something fierce (Yeah, perfectly understandable and us readers are worked up as well after reading this amazing fic :)

It is Kate in the purest of form. Her beautiful hazel eyes feral in both want and need. (beautiful line. luv this description of Kate)

And Kate, you have nothing to worry about. I was in love with you that summer when I left with her and I'm even more in love with you now. Gina could never come close to what I feel for you." (Awww... the feels. Thank U)

"I could so get used to coming home to this every night." He breathes into her neck as his lips trace a line from her jaw to that little spot behind her ear that makes her utter the most delicious sounds he has ever heard. (And this last line sent a chill down my spine. It says forever devotion, forever love, forever committment all rolled into one)
10/15/2012 c1 purplangel
This is such a clever idea you two!

I love the sexy words and their bantering and the thoughts that accompanied them. I about died of laughter from Paula's comment, "Rick, don't think I didn't notice what's UP with you." (Me-oh-my... and might I say that I can certainly imagine how noticeable it would be. *cough* *cough*)

And might I say that Beckett turning up the heat is always a turn-on, lol. Looking forward to reading chapter 2.
10/15/2012 c2 49Ilovetoread09
Cute and sexy. Again, just make sure you start a new paragraph each time someone new speaks.
10/14/2012 c1 janinsc
That was great. Very creative. :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »