for The Makers

1/15/2013 c14 Guest
please, make the next chapter
1/12/2013 c14 5LeviathanTamer
wow Nicole just hates Nicole. also that's not something you say everyday "I've tried to tell her about my dead girlfriend."
12/24/2012 c13 Zeus
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO! FUCK DAMNIT! NOW YOU?! I CAN'T HAVE YOU AND AVENGER LIKE THIS! ;_;
12/16/2012 c12 Zeus
Oh... I didn't notice he had a pulse rifle... Lol
12/15/2012 c12 LeviathanTamer
well i didn't see the request for weapons so i was thinking some kind of melee weapon because honestly something like that could have made their experience better.
12/8/2012 c11 Zeus
Fourth weapon huh? Can't say I can think of one. Maybe the pulse rifle to show some of Humanity's military inituation. I mean, he and Ellie only have their mining tools. Maybe spice it up a little, and if the ship arrives in the battle, then a pulse rifle is gonna do shit tons of damage to hoards of apes. Good chapter, cya next time
12/6/2012 c10 LeviathanTamer
a cliffhanger for an ending... what it sounds like a good idea.

CONSIDER THIS STORY FOLLOWED
12/1/2012 c10 Zeus
Not much to say... Well I can say one thing. KEEP THIS STORY OR MLP WILL INFECT ME! I'VE ALREADY READ A DEAD SPACE CROSSOVER ;_;
11/24/2012 c9 Zeus
Indeed. Shout out to Native! It seem's shits beginning to accumulate around the area of the fan :P
Ape's are attacking Warfang? This can't be good! I wonder if Isaac or Ellie will help in an extrodionary way next chapter...
Keep up the good work. Your the only Dead Space story I'm reading now :'(
11/17/2012 c8 Zeus
Ah... Lovely. A fresh new chapter. I still think there will be some sort of connection between Nick and Isaac. And it seem's a planet cracker is getting closer by the days. OH noes!
11/11/2012 c7 Zeus
Shit's 'hittin the fan! :D Oh dear Isaac, look's like an explanation is in order, and it seem's he can't really make up a lie. THE TRUTH SHALL BE TOLD! EVIL NICCOLE SHALL BE UNVEILED! XD I wonder if Evil Niccole might find a way to show herself to the others and taunt them about what's to come... Maybe... AHA! The pool of visions! MWAHAHAHAHAH!
Once more... Shit's 'hittin the fan!
11/3/2012 c6 Zeus
THANK GOD THE HOLY FUCKING GRAIL HAS ARRIVED! I have looked forward to this chapter for ages!
And it seems Niccole isn't done haunting him yet, eh? And Vandal is an engineer? Maybe Isaac might teach him the tricks of the trade, maybe...
And Isaac still seem's disturbed by Nick... In a way. I wonder if you'll make a thing between the two, maybe when she realises he always zones out when he hears her name, she might get curious, confront him, and he spills the beens about him seeing Niccole and what she was to him...? BUMP!
10/30/2012 c5 Guest
next chapter, please?
10/27/2012 c5 Jedi Orange
The reason I cant write it is becuase when I try to sign up, It fails and such I cannot write the story by myself. I am sorry.
10/27/2012 c5 Jedi Orange
Okay! though you did say in chapter 3 "leave any idea's or suggestions in the reveiws" or something like that. oh and it also says it here. at the end. I am staring at it while I am writing this.

Also I did not know you had swim team nor was there any hint that I could see
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »