for The Makers

10/27/2012 c5 Zeus
Cliff... HANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAR!
And yeah, wanna know something, Cyril had the same reaction as me at the start of Dead Space 2. I vomited lol
Storys coming along great. And it seems Isaac's gonna get down and dirty in a fight in the next chapter... Which is a week away... God damn it! _ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Oh and on another note... Jedi Orange... Do us a favor and royally fuck off, thank you
10/23/2012 c4 Jedi Orange
You might now me; if you don't I am Orange and anyways like I told Native Avenger, you should
make a Cortex Command crossover. You are probaly thinking 'What is this Cortex Command?'

Cortex Command is a game where you play as a brain if you did not know from the title (A cortex is part of a brain) and you have to eather attack or defend with Actors. In campiagin you
play as a fraction who is trying to colonize a planet in the future. There are about 5 diffrent factions ranging from coalition (The most military like) to ronin. (Ronin are the rebels of the game)
The game is in 2D which might make it hard for a crossover. That is what Cortex Command is!
10/19/2012 c3 Jedi Orange
"Nick is my nickname, my real name is Niccole"

... Problem isaac?
10/18/2012 c3 Zeus
First reviewer ftw! And I'm sure you've seen my name in Native's Dead Space story reviews. And I like this. Your showing Isaac being more, social, instead of cold like in Native's story. I look forward to the next chapter. And I think you might put some sort of relationship between Isaac and Nicole (Dragon)
And her name being Nicole aswell... That's a punch in the gut, eh? Anyway, good luck with the story, look forward for more :)
10/15/2012 c2 Guest
Good work. It's time for Issac and Eille to meet Spyro and Cynder. Good luck
10/15/2012 c2 Guest
Way to go. The next chapter please.
10/15/2012 c1 Guest
Very good. Bring on the next chapter
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3