for WHAT DID SHE MEAN?

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
7/27/2013 c1 evergreen
That's sooooo cute :)
7/16/2013 c1 c
how could she like him before she met him? I'm flummoxed now.
2/2/2013 c1 1radiating-light
O_O wow wow WOW! AWSOME STORY!
12/21/2012 c1 5FlippyFan
it was pretty good and i liked it a lot
12/2/2012 c1 redvelvet
love it! :D
like a fairytale.. :)
11/26/2012 c1 3Passing Obsession
good, but the spaces inbetween the statementss and the quotation marks make it look weird and it threw me off alitte :)
10/21/2012 c1 1SonicBlueBlur
Short and cute! A real One-Shot! It was wonderful. I've already seen some authors belittle their own stories, and they are always good, so I'm starting to hate it, you know?

I liked the fact that Phineas realized he was in love with Isabella by himself, because he can be so dense sometimes (reminds me of a certain Pokémon character...) . And BTW, the confession is awesome, but I think it would be better if you had used several paragraphs instead of one.

Well, good job!
10/14/2012 c1 18gravity5
WOO HOO! Please work on your punctuation and spelling. PHINABELLA FOR-EVUR!
10/14/2012 c1 Em
Cute
10/14/2012 c1 22Purpl3Pickl3
I really enjoy reading your stories. But there is just one problem. I realize that all of your stories end with "and then they dated, and then they got married, and then they live happily ever after." I really don't think you need all of that...
10/13/2012 c1 6StoryGirl4121
I know I messed up in a few spots, like 'thirdss' , meant 'this'. My spell check doesn't always work that great. :) Sorry about that. Hope you enkoyed it non the less. :) Happy reading!