for Skyfall

9/29 c2 DeadAngelOfDeath
Love the story
5/15 c2 4Manga Girl Geek
as good as this story is it seems to fit with Dissidia: Final Fantasy's fan group then Final Fantasy 7's fan group but as said before it is a good story and I hope to read more
6/11/2019 c2 3Chasta-Dex Twitches
I'm kinda not liking this Aerith... being a little to much "Greater Good" for me. Vincent the fuck is you doing, hunny? Get him the hell away from that mako pool!
5/30/2017 c2 9reighost
Urgh, i find a good fic after hours of hunting and... incomplete, last updated in 2012. Hope you eventually get back to this fic, its good for what little there is of it.
3/21/2016 c2 1LunarCatNinja
I really hope that this gets updated one day. This is really REALLY interesting, and I'm loving it!
4/23/2013 c2 Guest
Really Awesome! Please update.
4/9/2013 c2 28Sunny Lighter
can't wait for more
12/30/2012 c2 31arccie
Very intriguing beginning. An interesting idea for the necessary biology for getting Cloud into the past.

Looking forward to see how you further develop the story.
12/28/2012 c2 5Wind of the Dawn
Hmmm... While I did not fully understand most of the terms used due to my pathetic pool of knowledge regarding the FF franchise, this. was. AWESOME.

The part where Vincent sneaked into the cadet barracks and had this ultra dramatic and evil like exit was so exciting! The emotional display by the soldiers were always a nice touch, though it does make me wonder how come they care so much/personally... I suppose it's because Cloud is a cadet and thus kind off under their wing...?

Looking forwards to your updates!

Ganbarre
12/14/2012 c2 Exclamated
I love crossovers. I love time travel. You have found a way to combine both of them successfully. This story is absolutely WONDERFUL and I cannot wait to read more!
12/8/2012 c1 mysticwater1234
I'm lovin this story already! Don't stop now!
11/5/2012 c2 4DeathLadyShinigami
Hell YES! I can already tell that this is going to be Awesome!

Can't wait till the next chapter! XD
11/4/2012 c2 2Sanz0girl
okay, so they've kidnapped Cloud to get him mako'd up and stuff. Cool , can't wait to read more
10/24/2012 c2 12crystal-chan
Eeeeeeeee i am such a sucker for time travel stories. And also a sucker for Cloud Squall.
OH EM GEEE I can't wait for this to continue! :D
10/20/2012 c2 4Azalie-Kauriu
On my fave list:) this kind of x-over is quite rare, I'm so happy to find this ! I'm quite excited to read what happens nextXD the pairings are also interesting D
26 Page 1 2 Next »