for Gods of Time

12/27/2017 c8 168Soledad
This is the first piece of Sanctuary fanfic I've ever read and I think you've spoiled me for all the others. Excellent story, I'm looking forward to the continuation.
7/23/2017 c8 4onthecoast6
You updateeeed! Such an emotionally complex story! I miss Sanctuary even more now after reading this..
9/25/2016 c7 Guest
This just keeps getting better with every chapter!
PLEASE continue soon!
9/25/2016 c3 Guest
Just so you're aware if you have Ashley start treating Trev like he's her brother I'm going to laugh my “walking away end” off for hours
9/25/2016 c1 Guest
A most interesting start, I look forward to the remainder with great anticipation
2/7/2013 c7 5War Sage
good chapter
12/25/2012 c6 4onthecoast6
Very emotional chapter. Trev is such an easy character to love because for one, he truly means well. He feels helpless to the fact that his life for such a long time has been a struggle. The Sanctuary has the potential to give him something that he has been without; people who care about him.

I loved this chapter and love seeing the trust betwwen Trev and Helen taking a turn for the better. So richly creative. Love it and looking forward to chapter 7. HaPpY holidays!
11/18/2012 c1 necross2067
Story is great can't wait to see where it goes.
10/19/2012 c1 onthecoast6
KEEP writing... this is a great start to a very interesting story! I am looking forward to seeing this mysterious story unfold. You capture the suspenseful moments and do a great job blending in the perspective views. :D
10/16/2012 c1 Guest
Cool something new from you! Interesting character so far, can't wait to check out the next chapter to learn more. Sweeeeeet!
10/16/2012 c1 20Sharpsnout
I knew you would post this! I'm so glad you bit the bullet and did it, I told you its good. Keep up the great work!
(bows)