for Haunted

6/25 c6 Fan of Shuis
Please right more, I am hooked on this story.
2/9/2016 c6 princess010607
Sad that this hasn't been updated in so long. Your writing is phenomenal. I'm wondering whether Marty is imagining everything, what will happen between Luis/Sheridan, will Gwen/Theresa duke it out etc

You are a greater writer :-)
8/12/2015 c2 109samanthabravo
Love it and love Gwen is in it.
8/12/2015 c1 samanthabravo
Love it. Can you update someday?
8/7/2014 c6 16Soul93
The joy I felt when I saw this update! I had to start at chapter 5, to sort of prolong the anticipation, but before I knew it- I'd finished chapter 6 too.

Honestly, I'm falling in love with this story all over again. The thing I love most about your writing is that you write about life rather than characters. A lot of fanfiction (my own included -_-) is about characters, its entertaining and all but it never really feels real.

Your work on the other hand does and it just elicits all sorts of raw emotions when being read. You've literally managed to breathe life into each and every character.

Now for the review, (my gushing would probably be endless and at some point turn into mindless babble worship), I like stories with children but in fanfic I tend to go for ones where the children aren't really active characters because a majority of them are so annoying! But this isn't the case here, I actually love it when your delving into their minds.

Marty, so angry and dark- in such a manner you can never hate him, but find yourself constantly siding with him. I love Luis and all, but I can't help feeling for Marty and feeling some of his actions are justified. After all his still a child in a sense and has had his life uprooted rather abruptly.

Then there's Gilly, whose acts can wear thin on a person but she's also very much a child who has just lost her mother, so her constant need to hold onto the past is understandable.

Last but not least, Bella, lol, she may get the least screen time but for me she still manages to make her mark and steal bits of the scenes- that or just simply because I really love babies, who knows.

Oddly enough I find myself really missing Gwen, I think I mentioned it before but I don't ordinarily care for her character, but I'm really rooting for her in your story.

Marty's playlist was also on point- those are some of my all time favorite tracks he was listening too.

Can't wait to read Sheridan's POV, to get a more intimate insight into the difficulties surrounding her relationship with Luis, her feelings on their current situation and her own inner demons. I do feel though that her lack of a relationship with Ethan is somewhat bazaar? When you consider how close they were in the series it feels a bit odd that they aren't even on speaking terms. Unless of course there is some valid reason for it?

This was such an amazing update, I won't lie I even had to blink back tears at some parts. I think this is my longest review ever! Like ever! A sign of my appreciation for your work. As much as I'd like an update for chapter 7, a week ago already, I'm more than happy to wait.

Your end product is never disappointing and worth it. Thank you so much!
8/16/2013 c5 4ChilliPee
I was threatened near an inch of my life to give this story a chance and it went even beyond my expectations :D. Such an intense and thrilling plot, getting each characters perspective added and broadened the issues surrounding all of them. Plz plz pretty plz continue? -

ChillieZ
2/12/2013 c5 Guest
Whatever happened to this story? I would love to read the rest of it. The dynamics of this family is beyond interesting.

Marty the angst-filled teenager who is missing the love of his father even though he's right there in front of him and he's angry about it, justifably so! His loyalty is to his mother and sister not to Luis. Father or not he sees Luis as the enemy that's hurting his family, and he's striking back the only way he knows.

Sheridan married to the love of her life but feeling like a burden and obligation to Luis, like he's settling for a life with her because he can't have Fancy. No one wants to feel like they're second best especially to their husband, but that's how Luis is making her feel.

Gilly, although I dislike the way she's acting, spoiled-brat comes to mind(I just want to put her in time-out for a loong time haha) it's understandable with the loss of her mother and the changes of a new family so soon to her. But most of her actions can be blamed on Luis for overcompensating.

Luis... can't say I'm feeling very sympathic towards him in this story as a matter of fact he's my least favorite character in this story. Well him and Theresa haha. That girl is a hypocrite! Anyway most of the problems in his family rest solely on Luis' shoulders. He wont take responsibility for his mistakes and wrong decisions, he handled it very badly, what am I saying he didn't handle it at all, he keeps avoiding it. Guilt never goes away Luis until you deal with it.

Gwen, like her in this story. Haha she's like Luis' conscience. She's not pulling any punches in her conversations with Luis. She's laying blame at his feet where it belongs. Someone needs to tell him he's being a coward and letting the rants and tantrums of a child dictate his actions and feelings and Gwen is the only one calling him on it. Go Gwen, LOL!

I hope you come back to this story and finish it, I would love to see where you take it.
QuetaLyn
11/24/2012 c5 16Soul93
I don't know why but of all the characters Marty is the one I tend to root for. I honestly don't know why accept maybe I feel his anger is somehow justified somewhat, don't know.

I also enjoyed this insight into Gilly's perspective, no matter how misguided some of her actions are- she's just a kid.

The flow of the story is brilliant, the whole family tension you've written out, I think will span wonderfully when the whole 'horror' of the house is revealed and they have to ban together. I can't wait for the next update- seriously this story has me hooked.
11/17/2012 c4 Soul93
Gwen's insight was also very enlightening and I'm excited to see how her relationship with Hank will develop- unless I'm going over my head? And liked the introductions of the other characters. You seriously have a way with plot development and writing in the events.

So the cat can sense supernatural energies? 'Cause I thought he was in cahoots with them. The drama in this is so addictive, normally I lean more towards a Theresa rooting, but you have me rooting for Gwen- a feat I tell you.

Well I hope you update soon, I really enjoyed reading this- messed up my studying so it really had me captive. Plus I want to know what ghost kid is haunting the house- I think it's a kid? Not sure.

Anyways this was bliss!
11/17/2012 c3 Soul93
Luis is a deadbeat dad, but his growing I guess. And the insight to his thoughts also helped. I just knew there was something up with that cat, and the clock too. Lol, another great chapter
11/17/2012 c2 Soul93
Though I wished Sheridan would put her stepdaughter in her place, I'm going to look at it from an objective view as part of the plot. I didn't exactly not like Gwen in the series, but she wasn't exactly a favorite too. But I like how you've written her in here, she's like the truth Sheridan needs.
11/17/2012 c1 Soul93
You write extremely well, I love the setting you have here as well as the angst. The characterization of Marty as a teenager is also good especially the tension between him and Luis. The family dynamic is also interesting, I look forward to reading more this was a wonderful chapter!
10/22/2012 c1 3wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy
very good chapter i had always wonder what every one in harmony being doing now since passion is over with will tabitha and endora and kay will they appear in your story as well will kay and endora will they be good witches in your story

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service